New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think at this point we have to accept that the terms 'Ready' and 'Finished' are miles apart.
Will it be finished for the Liverpool game? No way.
Will it be ready for the Liverpool game? It's very possible, especially looking at those Atletico pics. There will be temporary surfaces, fencing and what not but it just needs to be serviceable. It's not ideal or what we all want but I'll take it - I hate going to Wembley.

I think at this point we have to accept that the terms 'Ready' and 'Finished' are miles apart.
Will it be finished for the Liverpool game? No way.
Will it be ready for the Liverpool game? It's very possible, especially looking at those Atletico pics. There will be temporary surfaces, fencing and what not but it just needs to be serviceable. It's not ideal or what we all want but I'll take it - I hate going to Wembley.
I agree it has to be safe. That will be decided at these events when H & S officials will decided if they can issue a certificate allowing the stadium to be used. If that is OK we will play at WHL even if certain facilities are not finished or even if we have to play with limited capacity for a match.

With the 1st test event coming quickly I really wonder how hardwood they try to spruce things up, but I honestly have no idea what the ficus going to happen.

You all making tree jokes are all very industreeous but I guarantree that if I see any more I will resort to extreeme measures.
Christ...Youve made me succumb to it now...Cunts!

:dembelefingers:

I just wish they'd leaf it alone.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I'm not going to win the poplar vote.
Not trying to throw shade your way, but you are most likely right. I am stumped why some people don't appreciate the lengths some will grove to for the perfect tree pun. I find it quite balsam.

Back
Top Bottom