New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I spoke to my friend last night. They are not happy with Tottenham. They were told a few months ago that the NFL would be the first event and they were pitching that to clients. Tottenham since have not being giving any concrete answers and seemingly mugged them off, which leads me to believe they don't know when it will be ready. The friend suspected the Liverpool game would not be the first event, but has no idea anymore.

I can't stand that click bait bunch of cunts @ football.london! Any link that takes me there gets binned instantly now!
Alasdair Gold is actually a member of the Spurs press corp and is at every press conference so he has more contacts at Spurs than most people, but to be fair though the football.london site is an ad ridden shambles...

The "trees" in the Park Lane End look really iconic, never seen anything quite like them before. Stadiums have got very samey but this looks unique (to me at least)

newstadium-july6-1.jpg
'I'll meet you under the trees'

Its pretty decent to be honest. Thats what the going rate is. 20-25m is very expensive.

The rest of the message interests me more. Levy is a VERY good business man regardless how people feel about him this one of year. Regardless where the new name ends up on the "financial" league table I bet that he'll be milking every last inch that can hold sponsorship.

watching Chris's latest video, there still looks a lot to do, yes lots of workers and materials on site/arriving but get too many men and many will be standing around,
before the Liverpool game we have to get in the test events so that we can have a licence to allow EPL games etc,
yes first test event can be with reduced access to the ground, so work can continue on the outside and inside of the stadium
hope the guys pull out all the stops in next few weeks and get it sorted

Back
Top Bottom