New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DeTpvcsWkAAzXe1.jpg

He's back

Inside stadium view back up (CLick for larger view). A lot has been done on the skybridge. I suspect those speakers blocking the screens will be changed or moved at some point. A good chunk of the stadium will have a restricted view of the screens. I can't believe levy would allow it.

image.php

Edit: Actually have just seen people can look to their left.

Inside stadium view back up (CLick for larger view). A lot has been done on the skybridge. I suspect those speakers blocking the screens will be changed or moved at some point. A good chunk of the stadium will have a restricted view of the screens. I can't believe levy would allow it.

image.php

Damn you beat me to it to post the update :pochsulk: stadium looks great though from this angle :levywhoa:

image.php

Or, you know, they can look at the pitch instead...

(Ps - ITK says it will be announced as the DHL stadium,,,,,,did you know Daniel's middle name is Horatio ? )
**edit when I realised I meant FedEx not DHL**
Someone told me FedEx as far back as October (having a kebab in Wembley before the Dortmund game, fellow yids took the seats next to us and then they talked as if we weren't there. The FedEx comments came about due to one of their sons or nephews being involved in the deal)... So if that comes out true, then maybe there has been a long old bidding war going on?

:levystare:

**edit when I realised I meant FedEx not DHL**
Someone told me FedEx as far back as October (having a kebab in Wembley before the Dortmund game, fellow yids took the seats next to us and then they talked as if we weren't there. The FedEx comments came about due to one of their sons or nephews being involved in the deal)... So if that comes out true, then maybe there has been a long old bidding war going on?

:levystare:
Almost certain all the FedEx rumours originate from that fake mock-up of the roof badged with FedEx back in September (earlier?) last year. That was well before multiple announcements about the search continuing.

I’ve not heard a word here at the center of the fedex universe, and know a number of very well placed people who are football-mad (almost all goons or dippers, sigh). If they were stumping up for the stadium, I’d have expected to hear something about it around these parts.

I’m almost certain it will be AIA. We sacked the outfit that was hired to handle the search/negotiations around the first of the year as the candidate that the club was in final-ish negotiations with was not a product of the outside firm’s efforts meaning they were likely to be a company already familiar/involved with the club.

Gonna be a big red fuck-off AIA on the roof for 20 years, fellas, sorry.

:vdvcry:

Almost certain all the FedEx rumours originate from that fake mock-up of the roof badged with FedEx back in September (earlier?) last year. That was well before multiple announcements about the search continuing.

I’ve not heard a word here at the center of the fedex universe, and know a number of very well placed people who are football-mad (almost all goons or dippers, sigh). If they were stumping up for the stadium, I’d have expected to hear something about it around these parts.

I’m almost certain it will be AIA. We sacked the outfit that was hired to handle the search/negotiations around the first of the year as the candidate that the club was in final-ish negotiations with was not a product of the outside firm’s efforts meaning they were likely to be a company already familiar/involved with the club.

Thank you - at least my bit of kebab shop gossip can be discounted then

God dammit I want rid of AIA.

Look, if we're going to take money from a weird Asian outfit, how about Tencent? Those fuckers are rolling in money, and it would look great on our shirt. They're worth half a trillion FFS, give us a bit of that cash boys.

650_1200.png

Look, if we're going to take money from a weird Asian outfit, how about Tencent? Those fuckers are rolling in money, and it would look great on our shirt. They're worth half a trillion FFS, give us a bit of that cash boys.

650_1200.png

It's gonna be AIA for a while yet. They offered us a deal Levy couldn't turn down, an increased amount before their previous deal expired. It's supposed to 35 mill a season, not sure if gbp or dollars though as they didn't release the amount officially. I think it's gbp. That's a hell of a deal if so.

650_1200.png
Nah, we’d get too much shit about being two-bob.

Back
Top Bottom