New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame they didn't use Redemption in my opinion. As Beavertown moved to Tottenham purely for the cheap rent. Redemption started in Tottenham, but I guess Beavertown is the "cool" choice.
Honestly, I doubt Redemption are big enough to be able to guarantee the supply volumes. Plus they'll have their taproom open on matchdays, only a 10 minute walk from the ground, so I'm sure they'll be pretty much selling all the beer they possibly can anyway.

So on offer a crap range of lagers and some IPA's I have no interest in. Glad to see my feedback in the surveys they sent out was heeded by the club.

The off licenses of Tottenham will continue to receive my patronage.

So on offer a crap range of lagers and some IPA's I have no interest in. Glad to see my feedback in the surveys they sent out was heeded by the club.

The off licenses of Tottenham will continue to receive my patronage.

Out of interest, what would you have liked instead?

DeMK9MmWAAA5QIH.jpg

:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom