New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think they're painting them both white.
booooo.

boooooooooooooo

they could paint them with the branches navy n white.

I should be an interior designer. that regency fop that used to be on Changing rooms has got nothing on me.

Mind you, I was banned from Changing rooms. at the gym. I sewar, i was just trying to find my way to the pool. etc etc

I’m sure there are plenty at the FA getting richer while grass roots football gets less, sadly it’s not only football where this happens, is the same for the NHS etc.....
half of the problem is that its county FA's, and they are stocked with half wits that worry more about dissent than foul play.
there should be no problem with grass roots pitches etc, if all the money paid into the local councils for use of said pitches was ring fenced to ensure the pitches were in good nick and changing rooms etc were to a decent standard.
Unfortuantely, most local councillors, whatever party, are pricks.
Mine is doing the usual. laying shit loads of white slab paving as its the end of the year. roads full of pot holes, council tax going up, claiming its due to the central funding dropping, and yet they always find ways to lay white slab all over the shop through Feb and March
some cunt is gonna cop it at the polling station next week

the-persuaders-00.jpg

#onefortheteenagers
That show gave me my first "Car Crush".
No, not the Aston, or the Dino, the Jenson Interceptor that used to make a few appearances in the background.

That show gave me my first "Car Crush".
No, not the Aston, or the Dino, the Jenson Interceptor that used to make a few appearances in the background.
When I first started going to football matches my mate from school had a rich Grandad who had a number of Chelsea ST's (beggars can't be choosers), we would rock up to Stamford Bridge in one of those, I can still smell the leather. Sir Matt Busby was an owner too.

I thought cassettes had been made obsolete by CDs.............:p
Warmington House......... so many happy memories when it was the base for the SSC.
I quite like the idea of having one tree white and one navy blue.
Concentrate on the ground.... the shop, cheese room,micro brewery, etc can wait!!

How long has that big ass Baldwins mobile crane been there (inside the stadium)?
There is so much work to be done! They need to get cracking. May, June, July.....
810 roof cassettes to be assembled, hundreds of exterior panels and glass panes, the pitch trays, etc.etc.

Back
Top Bottom