New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would really like to try and relocate from my season ticket seats at the end of the season as it feels really disconnected from the game and any sort of atmosphere where I am in the north upper. Do people think with potentially a higher turnover in season tickets at the end of the season, we might be able to start moving around ready for next season?

Would really like to try and relocate from my season ticket seats at the end of the season as it feels really disconnected from the game and any sort of atmosphere where I am in the north upper. Do people think with potentially a higher turnover in season tickets at the end of the season, we might be able to start moving around ready for next season?
The general consesus is no unfortunately. The club said during the closed season that we need to keep our access cards for at least the next 2 seasons. That suggests that they aren't considering mass movements. Which I think is a shame. People now have a decent idea of whether they are in the wrong sections for their personal enjoyment.

t3eg58tfyhq21.jpg
Oh well if we have google, I guess the London stadium will be renamed the ' ask jeeves' bowl

The general consesus is no unfortunately. The club said during the closed season that we need to keep our access cards for at least the next 2 seasons. That suggests that they aren't considering mass movements. Which I think is a shame. People now have a decent idea of whether they are in the wrong sections for their personal enjoyment.
I agree that it’s a shame as I feel like by the end of this season everyone has been going there long enough to know how they feel and where they would prefer to be. Rather than the initial system where we were just desperate to get in and get our season tickets and picked from the online map! It’s frustrating when there are so many better seat options available when it goes on member sale

The answer is contact the ticket office, the club do not want mass migrations but they will look at individual cases, chances are if you want to move to a 'popular' section of the stadium wherever they are? then there won't be many tickets available still it's probably worth a call.

I agree there should be a cap.

If you can’t go to loads of games you shouldn’t get a ST.

With the size of the new ground it’s not as difficult to get tickets for individual games

Matt Horne (Gavin from Gavin and Stacey) was at a game recently. Got interviewed and happily volunteered that he had a season ticket... but this was his first visit. That's ridiculous.

It was doing the rounds like a year or two ago though, and means nothing. There are mockups with other companies branding on too. FedEx was one that stands out in my mind. The club did this as a pich to huge multi-nationals to try and get them on board.

Now that makes more sense then! I thought it was a new photo...

Back
Top Bottom