New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went to a few of those. Although the only one I can really remember is the Wimbledon game where Klinsmann scored four. Oooh yes.
I was at that game,selhurst park.
Pre match drink was at a sports club that the brother of one of ours was running.
Spent 2 fine hours drinking and watching two ladies aerobic classes through window in the gym area next door.
I contemplated becoming a Palace fan...

If Ajax are allowed a drum and we ain't I'd be a little pissed off about something like that. I have no idea why the drum dude that used to sit in the South east corner at WHL was logged off. Anybody know the reason behind it?
The story was that for ages,and i mean a good few seasons,he was allowed in a "side door" because of his drum not going through the turnstyle that easy.Then one week someone asked to check his ticket(no one normally bothered) Turns out he didn't have one,and hadn't for ages.
This may be an urban myth, but superb if true.

The story was that for ages,and i mean a good few seasons,he was allowed in a "side door" because of his drum not going through the turnstyle that easy.Then one week someone asked to check his ticket(no one normally bothered) Turns out he didn't have one,and hadn't for ages.

That's the best thing I've heard in a long time, just what I needed to hear to ease the tension, thanks for this :dembelelol:

If Ajax are allowed a drum and we ain't I'd be a little pissed off about something like that. I have no idea why the drum dude that used to sit in the South east corner at WHL was logged off. Anybody know the reason behind it?
Fans can bring in drums and flags if the get the positions. European fans where drums and flags are part of their culture always get the permissions because they ask for them.

English fans, including us, get pissed off for not being allowed to take drums and flags in because they don't seek the permissions. English fans are as thick as pig shit and love to moan.

Hope that's true, but I thought it was more down to the "YIDS" chant, and the club not wanting to officially endorse it

Fans can bring in drums and flags if the get the positions. European fans where drums and flags are part of their culture always get the permissions because they ask for them.

English fans, including us, get pissed off for not being allowed to take drums and flags in because they don't seek the permissions. English fans are as thick as pig shit and love to moan.

Haha brilliant. Fair enough if we are allowed and don't opt for it, I just found it bizarre that drummer boy seemed to vanish. I'm going to choose to believe the story Tottenham Sean Tottenham Sean shared. Classic stuff

Haha brilliant. Fair enough if we are allowed and don't opt for it, I just found it bizarre that drummer boy seemed to vanish. I'm going to choose to believe the story Tottenham Sean Tottenham Sean shared. Classic stuff
There are stories around our drummer and him being asked not to bring it in because the only beat he knocked out was the "Yids" chant and this was at the time when we were under the microscope.

(I hated that drum as it was as boring as fuck, one bloke, one chant. If you're gonna do it bring in loads of the fuckers and those that do better be able to knock out a tune).

But the bottom line about drums is you can bring them in if they conform (I don't know to what) and they get the required permissions and paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom