New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah the screens don't seem to cope with angles very well. I'm sat in the south stand east side, 322 and the north screens look shit. The only screen that looks good for me is the SW screen (apart from the dead pixel).

Aren't we spoilt!! After how many years of those terrible Amstrad screens! :eriksenlol:
Before those Jumbtrons anyone remember that old screen that was at the back of the Paxton before the upper tier got sorted? It was moved to outside the ground for a bit IIRC. Players faces were like pixellated clipart. And the animated WordArt was a thing of beauty.

Before those Jumbtrons anyone remember that old screen that was at the back of the Paxton before the upper tier got sorted? It was moved to outside the ground for a bit IIRC. Players faces were like pixellated clipart. And the animated WordArt was a thing of beauty.

Was that the one that displayed COYS one word at a time and then the animated hands? Still recall it had ' Darren dazzles em' every time shaggy put one over the bar!

I remember one game back in the day when we arrived late and one of our party was wankered. We were already one up after 3 minutes (Teddy) and this was displayed on a massive jumbotron right opposite. There was no further scoring and as we got up to leave my pissed up mate loudly proclaimed 'nil nil against this fucking lot?''''''

public_rikers1a.jpg

Was that the one that displayed COYS one word at a time and then the animated hands? Still recall it had ' Darren dazzles em' every time shaggy put one over the bar!

I remember it well from my time on the old shelf. Wasn't the video of Darren dancing through the Woolwich defence to score? On the other hand with that crap resolution it could equally have been Oxford winning the last Boat Race or my mum winning my school sports day parent's sack race. :pochshock:

Back
Top Bottom