New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I used to stand next to the drummer and it did get the more miserable cunts in the ground going. Remember the Glenn Hoddles blue and white army chants? Fuck me they were great days.

I find the digital wraparounds on three of the stands to be visually loud and obtrusive.
I wish they weren't there to be honest.

The flashy red and bright yellow/green Nike (?) one is fucking horrible. I don't suffer from epilepsy or anything but it honestly makes me feel a bit sick when it comes on

Everton tickets sorted, south upper....

had IE and Chrome on the go both normal and incognito all stuck between 75-98%

got them off my phone in the end using chrome - started both incognito and normal at same time and normal one got in, incognito is still at 75% it really is a fucking lottery...

Just hope its not our final game of the season.

Everton tickets sorted, south upper....

had IE and Chrome on the go both normal and incognito all stuck between 75-98%

got them off my phone in the end using chrome - started both incognito and normal at same time and normal one got in, incognito is still at 75% it really is a fucking lottery...

Just hope its not our final game of the season.

I’m hoping tickets start coming up on the ticket exchange in the South Lower.

I’m already a little bored with my actual seat and the pre game the queues for a drink and options for food are an absolute joke compared to the South Stand.

I’m hoping tickets start coming up on the ticket exchange in the South Lower.

I’m already a little bored with my actual seat and the pre game the queues for a drink and options for food are an absolute joke compared to the South Stand.

Well I've got one available due to a communication cock up. It's in South stand block 250 (SW corner row 13) If you want it, face value is £53.75.

Well I've got one available due to a communication cock up. It's in South stand block 250 (SW corner row 13) If you want it, face value is £53.75.

Planning on going with a mate so looking for two together ideally.

I went to Block 249 for the Brighton game. That was shelf side - is 250 the opposite side then?

How many sandwiches can you get in a medium-size drum?
As I have said before, my dad has now got two kebabs in over two games. I am not sure what you are doing wrong. Maybe the logo on the sandwiches upsets people. It certainly is concerning for a fully grown man (I assume) to do that to his sandwiches.

Back
Top Bottom