New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

39874596703_971b7e4073_k.jpg

This where the screen on the East side will go, next to the south east corner. Still a little bit of the framework for the screen to go up so doubt if the screen will start to go up before tomorrow, but just as likely on Friday or start of next week.

KxttCsu.png

Much of the last crane on site is now down, pic of one piece in mid air

Just about everyone who's anyone is going to be at this week's Friday project meeting ... that could be good news or it could be the exact opposite ... as these meetings seem to leak like a sieve my guess is Spurs will put out an announcement on Friday afternoon, rather than the normal wait until Monday ... we will soon see.

This guy posts a fair old amount regarding the stadium. Thought I'd share

Problem is some of the stuff he's posted has been demonstrably bollocks and other stuff sounds as if it may be right or at least partly right.

He works for London Underground as station staff and has a mate on site so is passing on what he's being told (ie purely a conduit) so we have no real idea how capable/competent/informed/'in the loop of what's happening on site' his mate is. Or how representative the info is......remembering there were 4,000 workers on site one person may well only know a small % of what's going on.

Problem is some of the stuff he's posted has been demonstrably bollocks and other stuff sounds as if it may be right or at least partly right.

He works for London Underground as station staff and has a mate on site so is passing on what he's being told (ie purely a conduit) so we have no real idea how capable/competent/informed/'in the loop of what's happening on site' his mate is. Or how representative the info is......remembering there were 4,000 workers on site one person may well only know a small % of what's going on.
Found the total opposite. His stuff has always been pretty accurate. He can only go by what he is told. Spurs keeping changing their tune which I think is the real problem.

I was told in July by a good friend who represents certain parts of NFL that the stadium would not be ready for at least October and that the first 'game' would be the NFL one. Got roundly abused on here for passing on information. Anyway they were all fuming when Tottenham didn't even make that deadline as they were telling sponsors that the NFL game would be the first competitive game at the stadium. My friend believes Levy just flat out lied to them.

Back
Top Bottom