New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will not believe another word from a contractor or the club until the pitch is laid out, the test events have carried out and the first game at NWHL has been officially announced.

Done with all this speculation since everyone has been lying from the beginning.

Totally agree with the sentiment. In real life I'll get excited again once there's been a test event with a pitch laid, football being played, and fans in the stands. Obviously there can be complications from there, but that's when it will feel "real".

But I am not holding my breath as to when that will occur until it does. I don't know why obfuscation and dishonesty is necessary in this process, but that's obviously the decision that's been made.

0oEKkit.png

Any idea where this is, and what it's for?
It's either West or East stand the central bit. It will be for conferences, Woolwich is a very busy venue for conferences that are booked almost on a daily basis, from a company "kick off" meeting to meet and greets and presentations, to exhibitors to even a small scale charity boxing night. A very handy money spinner.

https://events.Woolwich.com/assets/space_photo293.jpg

Oh and wedding receptions too, I went to an Indian wedding at the Emirates a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

Could be anywhere where Spurs are giving a presentation, although its very possibly at NWHL..

Spurs have been out and about publicising/selling the facilities available for conferences, corporate events etc.

If anyone has a spare hour today or tomorrow there is this event on where you can get a virtual tour of the facilities.

Venues + Events @SquareMealVandE
Be the first to host your event at #SpursNewStadium! Take a virtual tour of their amazing new spaces at #VELive18, you'll find them on stand G30 ➡️ bit.ly/2pg99HC

https://www.venuesandevents.co.uk/ex...-football-club

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is set to enter the events industry as the newest London landmark. An iconic destination for all business and social occasions, our beautiful facilities have the flexibility to accommodate all event sizes. Our team can’t wait to tell you more. Visit us on stand G30.

Categories
Corporate Hospitality
Restaurants
Teambuilding + Activities
Venues

although its very possibly at NWHL..

Spurs have been out and about publicising/selling the facilities available for conferences, corporate events etc.

If anyone has a spare hour today or tomorrow there is this event on where you can get a virtual tour of the facilities.

Venues + Events @SquareMealVandE
Be the first to host your event at #SpursNewStadium! Take a virtual tour of their amazing new spaces at #VELive18, you'll find them on stand G30 ➡️ bit.ly/2pg99HC
:vertna:

I’d imagine it’s the press room.
Images of the pressroom build have already been released. Below is the beginning of its creation. It's built like an auditorium, rows of seats in a curve each going up a level so people sitting behind get an uninterrupted view.
z77WSTU.jpg

EUwJ1lG.jpg

There are other mock-up photo's of what the pressroom would look like when finished, fucking amazing it looked too, posted in here somewhere in this thread. I've tried a quick search and can't find anything, but they are 100% posted in the stadium thread somewhere.

Here's summit that's been bugging me, and I KNOW this is way too late to suggest, and obviously there are gonna be numerous reasons why it hasn't been done, but wouldn't STAGGERED seating in the stadium itself afford better all round view...

Rather than every seat being 'uniformly' behind the other (as we always seem to see in Stadia)
detail-tottenham-s-stadium-white-hart-lane-details-seats-pictured-prior-to-uefa-europa-league-round-game-hotspur-68501185.jpg

This CAN'T be the best layout for stadium seating... SURELY it would make more sense to have every row's seating 'half-a-seats's width BETWEEN the one behind...

So in effect, you'd be watching through the gap between the shoulders of the two people in front, rather than stuck behind that person's head!

Am I being mad, or would that actually work? Has it ever been done??
Somewhere MUST have tried it... Germany/Holland perhaps??

....shoulda e-mailed the club YEARS ago to suggest it... guess I'll just have to wait for WHL III to be built in another 100 years!

Actually, now I'm wondering whether anywhere is already like that, and I've never really noticed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom