New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A defeat and all the moaners have left this thread alone...silver linings and all that...anyways...
DnO4GbEXgAAvvZP.jpg

Look at the shadow it casts! :hugoshock:

as well as hang it up the right way round!
Jeeeeez, no wonder there's been a delay!
Yeah some poor bastard will to go round hanging all the boxes the right way round, someone else will have to take the boxes off then another bloke to turn the TVs the right way up again...it never fucking ends...

Ghaly set up one of my favourite Spurs goals of all time funnily enough. Huddlestone plays the ball out from the edge of our box, keeps up with play even though people think he's a fat bastard. Ball goes wide to Ghaly, clips a ball just behind the defenders and perfectly into the path of the onrushing Huddlestone. Right footed, half-volley of a ball coming across his body while running at pace nestled comfortably in the bottom left corner.

One of the best technical goals I've ever seen, and then he celebrates, turns round and catches Defoe mid-air with one arm.

I miss that chunky mofo.

One of my faves also.

Back
Top Bottom