New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, even the fancy one outside...
fXckOTK.jpg

Fuck me though...maybe that's a bit too bright...
Q5ib4YE.png
I think we'll end up something like this maybe????

I don't mind that too much, so long as:
1. It's not done to compete with the fans, let the fans take the lead and allow them to sing
2. Please god don't do that in-conjunction with goal music, god no!

Juventus use theirs a little bit more low key, more to emphasise what is being said. The way they announce the players has a bit more oomph than the ‘waaaay!’ and little clap they get at Wembley. Kind of like it as it seems part of the atmosphere, rather than a show that you sit and passively watch.

Juventus use theirs a little bit more low key, more to emphasise what is being said. The way they announce the players has a bit more oomph than the ‘waaaay!’ and little clap they get at Wembley. Kind of like it as it seems part of the atmosphere, rather than a show that you sit and passively watch.

Bit over the top for a game of football, Jesus!

Lovely bit of David Draiman in there as well!

I reading a lot of City fans who think the FA should have forced Woolwich to let us play there instead of Wembley. I am flabbergasted at how thick they are. Since they have bought the league through dodgy money they have lost the plot.
Obviously the FA can't force any team to accommodate another team, especially their rivals (shh don't tell the morons in Manchester). But what do they think would happen if 55,000 spurs fans turned up in Islington? It would be chaos.

yes chris sounds happier in that video
wonder what the steelwork was that the crane at the park lane end was lifting on to the roof ? I thought all the roof was complete now

They could set ours up so it flashes in time with Chirpy being kicked in the bollocks by Graham Roberts.

BOOM! Waheeyyy!!

'Borrowed' from Caspurs on SSC - excellent way (outline in yellow) of showing that 95% of the main framework for the veil on the west side of the stadium is now in place.

Also shows how clear of vehicles etc the west side of the stadium is - almost certainly so that the whole area can have a concrete base and paved so it will be ready to use.
m7atfYU.png

Borrowed from SSC again, a pic from yesterday showing some of the concreting of the Western side of the stadium yesterday (Base of the steps and in front of what I understand will be a small café under the steps)
GXVIZ6N.png

Im no expert, but looking at the latest pics suggests two things to me:

1) That the slowdown in work may have been connected to the them finding out the extent of the problem.

2) That the idea that the "safety problems" were a smokescreen for the stadium not being ready for the dippers is probably not true. its still a week to go, and without the slow down, it looks to my untrained eye like it would have been. (as for the pitch not being in, i think its pretty clear it wont go in until it has to)

'Borrowed' from Caspurs on SSC - excellent way (outline in yellow) of showing that 95% of the main framework for the veil on the west side of the stadium is now in place.

Also shows how clear of vehicles etc the west side of the stadium is - almost certainly so that the whole area can have a concrete base and paved so it will be ready to use.
m7atfYU.png
Once they get all the framework in place. I reckon they could get that area done in 3-5 days. I expect the veil to completed in a month. In fact, I think it will all ready in a month. Just these blooming sparkies as usual.

Back
Top Bottom