New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the less finished areas inside NWHL - looks bad but actually only a few days work will finish this bit off.

I saw this video. It was posted with another with the same ‘exclusive video’ title of the bowl inside. If they were taken together then it’s quite old because, going by amount of rigs, the single crane etc, the exclusive video of the bowl was taken about the middle of August.

That's impressive knowledge mate. Do you have any idea as to how much of the inside is in that state - ie needs some relatively minor work and how much still needs a lot of work ?
As far as I understand most of the place looks similar bar the South but I'm only basing that on what others are saying.

Assuming the safety systems are sorted we should have no problems being ready for the Chelsea game, as far as I can tell

Once they get all the framework in place. I reckon they could get that area done in 3-5 days. I expect the veil to completed in a month. In fact, I think it will all ready in a month. Just these blooming sparkies as usual.

Agreed, I think that this time next month the whole of the west side of the stadium (and indeed the paving in front of the Club shop and Tottenham Experience - so the whole of the High Street frontage) will be in the completely ready state and the veil on the west side probably completely fitted as well.

It will really seem like a big step forward to see that in the finished state.

And as you say, all depends on how quickly the sparkies move to get to completion.

Chavs. Dippers. Spam. Gooners. Can you imagine the noise if we lost the opening game against any of that lot?

There is a part of me that is relieved its not next week

Anyone know what the "white hart" thing means? It appears around the 2.30 mark.
It dosen't have "Lane" tagged on to the end but is it the name of a stand or what?
It's a bar, "The White Hart", East Upper stand.

Feature-Bar-The-White-Hart.jpg

Anyone know what the "white hart" thing means? It appears around the 2.30 mark.
It dosen't have "Lane" tagged on to the end but is it the name of a stand or what?
"The White Hart"..looked to me like its a name for that bar/food outlet it was next to

edit: what he said ^^^

I saw this video. It was posted with another with the same ‘exclusive video’ title of the bowl inside. If they were taken together then it’s quite old because, going by amount of rigs, the single crane etc, the exclusive video of the bowl was taken about the middle of August.

On Youtube it says the video was 'published' on 7 September : difficult to know of course when it was actually shot, but even if it was only shot a couple of days ago, the place won't take much work to finish off so I'm quite relieved if that's typical of parts of the interior

If you add 15092018 together you get 26.

26 divided by 2 ( Mace and Levy) is 13
13 is the number of the Judas, the betrayer. 13th apostle.
It’s obvious that Mace and Levy are Lizard illuminati Judases who betrayed the Fans.

#infowars #lizardpeople

Back
Top Bottom