New Manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive been convinced the whole way we want FDB and Pochettino is a back up
It's been silent for quite a while now in Holland regarding FDB and Spurs. I don't like this silence. Most here think he'll stay at Ajax. I still have faith, but it is decreasing. I need some new rumours.

The muppet inside of me is hungry!

Some Southampton ITK doing the rounds on Twatter saying Poch won't be our manager.
I saints ST holder I spoke to yesterday is 100% convinced Pocchetino aint coming to Spurs. I fucking bloody well hope that if this is the case its because we dont actulally want him, rather than him not wanting to join us. Lets face it, if Tottenham Hotspur FC can no longer tempt the manager of Southampton then Levy & co really have dragged our profile lower than I thought possible. (I wont say "no disrespect to southampton" `cos I`ve just disrespected them)

It's been silent for quite a while now in Holland regarding FDB and Spurs. I don't like this silence. Most here think he'll stay at Ajax. I still have faith, but it is decreasing. I need some new rumours.

Levy`s a cunt

When you've got a turnstile approach to managers, prepare for a lot of people to swing in and out of there. I really don't care who we get, we'll get someone somewhat unproven and have the same shit all over again #feelingpositive.

I know the feeling!

After the comments he made before, and his brother and Winter seem to have validated Im convinced there is genuine interest in him. Aside from which is seems such a great fit its crazy to think we would look elsewhere. FDB has been away, it is reported, and is only now back - so I would expect things to move from here.

If we were genuinely interested in Pochettino we would have him by now. Ditto the like of Benitez.

I know Lennon was bigger than Jesus, but this is a bit tacky.
Now that you have finally finished your degree with the illegally obtained scam winnings, I expect nothing less than that

grammar_nazi+%25281%2529.jpg

Ive been convinced the whole way we want FDB and Pochettino is a back up
Right here, at this moment in (Spurs) time. Its the other way around for me Lister. I usually agree with 90+% of your posts. But we will have to agree to disagree on this one. It will be interesting to see its ultimate conclusion. But I know whoever it is, if it is either of these 2, we will back em all the way!

COYS!!

Right here, at this moment in (Spurs) time. Its the other way around for me Lister. I usually agree with 90+% of your posts. But we will have to agree to disagree on this one. It will be interesting to see its ultimate conclusion. But I know whoever it is, if it is either of these 2, we will back em all the way!

COYS!!
Have to say, if we really wanted Pochettino why isnt the deal done? Or negotiations open?

I hope Levy has seen, learnt from seeing the likes of Martinez/Rogers, not "Big Names" prior their current appointments, and avoids being drawn to appointing either a glamour or "left-field" candidate.

Poch is the sensible ( for me, here and now, long-term too!) the smart move!

COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom