New Manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just heard Neil Lennon has quit Celtic.

Think he'd be a great appointment.

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Sad thing is this saga been going on so long we had a Neil Lennon round of jokes 6 weeks ago!!

Painful, it's not like in the past where Hoddle and Laudrup and all sorts of names flying around, this time there's only two names and one is better than the other

Now come on Daniel, you can do it

Just heard very strong mail from within Sydney football fraternity that agreement has been reached with FDB and Spurs, apparently sealed with a handshake this week. Not sure I would believe everything this source says but he was adamant about it.

ITK time! :levywhoa:
Тhe goat:
We're informed that FDB had a meeting with Levy, Baldini and Eales earlier this week
Jjetset:
No announcements on manager this week.
You can still debate the 2 names.
However 1 is much much more concrete and contract talks further along than the other!
hertyid:
From high up. FDB is back in the running.

Just heard very strong mail from within Sydney football fraternity that agreement has been reached with FDB and Spurs, apparently sealed with a handshake this week. Not sure I would believe everything this source says but he was adamant about it.
Just heard what from who?

I wish there was just one outstanding candidate. Either Poch or FDB should just sign a new contract with their club leaving us no choice but to throw our weight behind one guy.

The longer it stay him or him, the more divided we will become.

Given all the media saying we're set to announce Poch within the week, I think I'm more interested to see the mass backpeddling than whoever else we appoint at this rate.

It seems like Neil Lennon wouldnt be a popular choice on here. However, I couldnt see a Neil Lennon Spurs team rolling over to the likes of Woolwich, Chelsea and Liverpool without a fight or getting but-fucked by West Ham. I`m fed up of seeing my Spurs play and behave like a bunch of pussy`s. He`s also used to winning and might install a bit of fight in our team to go with our flair. He reminds me of a Roy Keane type, but with some substance between his ears. A man who can think about the game as well as shout about it. Hmmm` Neil Lennon and Tottenham Hotspur could be a very interesting marriage. I, for one, wouldn`t be dead set against it
:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom