New Manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being serious (for a change), what if FDB and Pochettino want to stay at their clubs?? And take Benitez and Anchelotti out of the equation.....Do we have a third option??
Koeman, Moyes, Lennon, Martino, Klinsmann, Tuchel, Poyet, Raneiri, Spalletti...

List goes on.

Not saying all are 'good enough' or suitable, but the quantity is there.

Have to say, if we really wanted Pochettino why isnt the deal done? Or negotiations open?
I may be wrong but I thought we had spoken to Pochettio? If so, then the same could be said about De Boer. If not then, agree, it is edging towards De Boer.

I just feel, (no states/info etc to back up what I,m saying in regard to De boer) that Pochettino's appointment will be a lot smoother. By that I mean, he plays a system that a number of our players have encountered before. He's though at a higher tempo. Which I think will be preferred, by all (terraces too), where as De Boer with all of his success and pedigree, for me is still un-tried in the EPL and just may want to impose himself and his way to quickly, to soon. Ending up in more disarray for 2014/15. You may have guessed, I could not handle another season like last!

COYS!!

Can someone phone Levy doing a Liam Neeson Impression and say the following please:

"For every extra day from now you waste trawling through De Boer's contract looking at pointless things like a car parking allowance I will kill a member of your family"

See if that gets anything rolling, doubt it knowing him

he would probably reverse the phone call charges or something.

I may be wrong but I thought we had spoken to Pochettio? If so, then the same could be said about De Boer. If not then, agree, it is edging towards De Boer.

I just feel, (no states/info etc to back up what I,m saying in regard to De boer) that Pochettino's appointment will be a lot smoother. By that I mean, he plays a system that a number of our players have encountered before. He's though at a higher tempo. Which I think will be preferred, by all (terraces too), where as De Boer with all of his success and pedigree, for me is still un-tried in the EPL and just may want to impose himself and his way to quickly, to soon. Ending up in more disarray for 2014/15. You may have guessed, I could not handle another season like last!

COYS!!

I completely appreciate your preference for Pochettino, its quite reasonable. And I wouldnt have any issue with his appointment.

None of us know what is actually going on, but we do know:
  • De Boer has announced quite candidly our interest in him.
  • Ronald De Boer and Alex Winter have validated that.
  • FDB has been away on a trip for a week or so and has only just returned.
  • Pochettino has been sat , available, for 2 weeks without an official approach

I completely appreciate your preference for Pochettino, its quite reasonable. And I wouldnt have any issue with his appointment.

Spot on..

Lister Lister = a walking continent of common sense among the madness on here

Back
Top Bottom