New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I liked the purple and blue striped one as well.
1998-99-tottenham-pony-away-sh-57369-1.jpg

Stole this one when i worked for sports and soccer. Wore full kit under work uniform including socks.

Reminds me of the old Kappa one
2004/2005 was a cool kit, the old crest was adding a touch of colour, the navy and white nullified red sponsor logo, the fit was perfect too- an actual shirt. These days they don't make football shirts anymore but club logo decorated tight active wear tops. A grown up man looks stupid wearing such things out. And they have no collectible value being banal white top with this or that navy trim every year.
Kappa kits were the last great kits we've had in my opinion, huge nostalgia for them.

True. I’d hate to go from Nottingham Forest, Genoa and Shakhtar Donetsk to West Brom and Stoke.
£47m £21m (Radu?)
You've picked Solomon but neglected to mention £40m Maddison and £40m VDV

So again, let's drop Nike and their big up front cash in favour of a kit you fancy but 1/3rd of the money. And we go and sign sub £20m players from the champo who are utterly shite.

Happy with your silly replica fucking shirt?

Get a grip.

My lad has just bought that shirt and loves it.

Even my daughter who has no interest in football commented on it saying it was really nice looking and loved the colour!

Like a wart it is growing on me and is still better than that multi coloured monstrosity from a couple of years ago
It probably looks good with dark jeans. But as a kit it looks like a badly made chocolate custard.

Back
Top Bottom