New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've purchased the Pony shirts again, the white home and the purple striped one.
Got the 94/96 umbro ones as well , was quite a lot of people wearing the retro shirts at the women's game last weekend.

I've purchased the Pony shirts again, the white home and the purple striped one.
Got the 94/96 umbro ones as well , was quite a lot of people wearing the retro shirts at the women's game last weekend.
They might not be a trendy name compared to a Nike or puma,But the attention to detail on the pony kits is so much better than the modern ones.

Need to start putting the foot down and telling Nike to get fucked.

These designs are so bland. We’re tied into a long term contract with them. It was written in the stars that they’d start serving up dogshit shirts when we did that.

You know it’s bad when Deportivo Wanka are getting better designs that us.

WankaFront-314x314.webp

I thought pony did some nice stuff, the yellow away from 96/97.the blue away one from 97-98 season was nice too, better than the shite kappa kits lol.Wasn’t massively taken with puma only the 125 year anniversary shirt was the only one I liked.
Pony doesn’t sound great I know but actually stands for Product of New York.

I liked the purple and blue striped one as well.
The only one I "liked" was the one that looked like cotton. But even that had Pony written on it and was probably a shite financial package.

The addidas ones felt cool in the 00's but they're like feckin wing suits these days

These designs are so bland. We’re tied into a long term contract with them. It was written in the stars that they’d start serving up dogshit shirts when we did that.

WankaFront-314x314.webp
but then you'll complain when we go into the transfer window and start shopping from Stoke and West Brom.

What would you rather have -Nike and VdV's and Maddisons or Designer look kits but Shawcross and Yann M'Villa

WankaFront-314x314.webp
Not sure about the sponsor.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

The only one I "liked" was the one that looked like cotton. But even that had Pony written on it and was probably a shite financial package.

The addidas ones felt cool in the 00's but they're like feckin wing suits these days

That home shirt soon started to chafe if you wore it to long lol,recently had it turned into a bucket hat.

There was a yellow one that, when I wore it to play football in, used to dig into my nipple and leave me in agony. Can't remember if it was Pony or a later one, but it didn't half hurt. And made you wonder how that got signed off as a football shirt.

but then you'll complain when we go into the transfer window and start shopping from Stoke and West Brom.

What would you rather have -Nike and VdV's and Maddisons or Designer look kits but Shawcross and Yann M'Villa
True. I’d hate to go from Nottingham Forest, Genoa and Shakhtar Donetsk to West Brom and Stoke.

They might not be a trendy name compared to a Nike or puma,But the attention to detail on the pony kits is so much better than the modern ones.
Just found a set of Pony shirts that my sons appear to have left in their old bedrooms for me to "look after" for the last 10+ years:

White (11 Armstrong)
Blue (10 Ferdinand)
Blue/Purple stripes (7 Fox)
Yellow (no name or number)

They are all nice (the shirts, not the kids).

Last edited:
Jut found a set of Pony shirts that my sons appear to have left in their old bedrooms for me to "look after" for the last 10+ years:

White (11 Armstrong)
Blue (10 Ferdinand)
Blue/Purple stripes (7 Fox)
Yellow (no name or number)

They are all nice (the shirts, not the kids).
Didn’t they leave any decent reading material for you as well ? Kids these days….

Fox ? Fucking hell.

Back
Top Bottom