New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably both of them. It’s new shirt silly season. No one has a clue yet.
Nah the all white is than likely right, it's around this time of year you can buy from china.
United and Liverpool have been available already for about a month.

Fart Eww GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Bring back under armour or pony they did the best kits.
There's 2 things really, really wrong with this.
1 is that they probably paid us pittance, which just isn't good enough anymore, but 2 is that you rate Pony as one of our best kits?

Just having the word Pony on a competitive sports teams shirt is all kinds of embarrassing.

There's 2 things really, really wrong with this.
1 is that they probably paid us pittance, which just isn't good enough anymore, but 2 is that you rate Pony as one of our best kits?

Just having the word Pony on a competitive sports teams shirt is all kinds of embarrassing.
I thought pony did some nice stuff, the yellow away from 96/97.the blue away one from 97-98 season was nice too, better than the shite kappa kits lol.Wasn’t massively taken with puma only the 125 year anniversary shirt was the only one I liked.
Pony doesn’t sound great I know but actually stands for Product of New York.

I thought pony did some nice stuff, the yellow away from 96/97.the blue away one from 97-98 season was nice too, better than the shite kappa kits lol.Wasn’t massively taken with puma only the 125 year anniversary shirt was the only one I liked.
Pony doesn’t sound great I know but actually stands for Product of New York.
I liked the purple and blue striped one as well.

Back
Top Bottom