New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen these in the online shop...
THH-61-edit__16456.1709913971.jpg

THH-15-edited__40062.1709822754.jpg

nike-club-range-spurs-nike-mens-navy-club-sweatshirt-crew__98509.1695167279.jpg

The Davies & Werner models are spot on... Absolute spit of them both...
But the Sonny one looks nothing like him!

Just seen these in the online shop...
THH-61-edit__16456.1709913971.jpg

THH-15-edited__40062.1709822754.jpg

nike-club-range-spurs-nike-mens-navy-club-sweatshirt-crew__98509.1695167279.jpg

The Davies & Werner models are spot on... Absolute spit of them both...
But the Sonny one looks nothing like him!
I don't think the Ben Davies one looks anything like him either.

Any leaks of the new home kit yet or we too early?

I'm away for the start of the season so hoping to pop to Murphy's Pub, Orlando to watch the games I miss.

Told myself I'm gonna spoil myself with the new home kit cos I tend to buy the away/third kits these days. Knowing my luck they'll try something 'contemporary' with it and it'll be hideous!

Any leaks of the new home kit yet or we too early?

I'm away for the start of the season so hoping to pop to Murphy's Pub, Orlando to watch the games I miss.

Told myself I'm gonna spoil myself with the new home kit cos I tend to buy the away/third kits these days. Knowing my luck they'll try something 'contemporary' with it and it'll be hideous!
Won't be long as the United and Liverpool kits are already available for purchase from certain places.

I predict the home shirt will be white.
The badges will be blue.
AIA will be red.
Fans will moan and ask "I don't understand why it can't be blue despite having had it explained every fucking year for a decade"

I predict the home shirt will be white.
The badges will be blue.
AIA will be red.
Fans will moan and ask "I don't understand why it can't be blue despite having had it explained every fucking year for a decade"
All we have to do (if we feel so strongly) is boycott the home shirt altogether and just buy the away shirt with what looks like will be a Navy AIA logo.

Simple!

Try telling that to the tourists though! 🙄

All we have to do (if we feel so strongly) is boycott the home shirt altogether and just buy the away shirt with what looks like will be a Navy AIA logo.

Simple!

Try telling that to the tourists though! 🙄
I think if there was that much resistance someone would have started ebaying a service to cover over the AIA with AIA which could be done pretty easily.

I think if there was that much resistance someone would have started ebaying a service to cover over the AIA with AIA which could be done pretty easily.

IF........ Indeed.

You can bet it's only middle-aged duffers that want the lads to play in a plain white T-shirt that give a shit about the red sponsor. i.e. The age-group that are a minority in the kit-buying public.

Back
Top Bottom