New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said it SO many times, I'm boring myself now... But SURELY SHIRLEY, the solution is simple.

White Shirts/Navy Shorts: (H)
Navy shirts/White shorts (A)
All Yellow 3rd Kit!!
(or 'Medium' Sky blue if you must ...for old times sake!)
And I've said it so many times myself, but kits don't sell if they stay the same.

I know Footy Headlines are usually pretty good with this stuff I can’t figure out how having all three kits as light coloured shirts would actually work. Surely we need a darker one in there somewhere?
I don't think you actually need a dark kit as long as the colors on the 2nd and 3rd kits contrast enough. The mint green will also probably have darker green shorts, I bet.

Pool, Woolwich, Chelsea, Man U, Villa, West Ham, Wolves, Bournemouth, Palace, Forest, Leicester, Everton, City, Ipswich - Away at all these teams, we can wear white shirts and navy shorts, like we historically have. Any of the blue teams (Chelsea, Leicester, Everton, City, Ipswich) we could also wear green and it'd contrast easily.

Brentford, Fulham, Newcastle, Leeds are either all white or wear white stripes with non-blue colors - We should be fine to wear the light blues or greens against these teams. For example, City wear their light blue kits against Brentford and Newcastle.

Brighton's the only team where we have to wear the green kit, and that should contrast fine.

It's HEEEEE-EEEERE!

If accurate, it actually Looks like a real classic good'un....
Expected%20Tottenham%2024-25%20Home%20Kit%20Design%20%20%281%29.jpg

FINALLY!!

I'm gonna go so far as to say:
THAT'S A TROPHY WINNING KIT!

I still maintain we've never won a trophy in a shit kit... Mainly 'cos most of our trophies were win ga k I'm the day when KITS were KITS, and chevrons, zigzags and squiggly lines hasn't been invented yet!
(OK, '99 was a bit Pony, but APART from that!!)

Probably the reason we DIDN'T win the CL Final... With that ridiculous navy waistband on an all white kit... SACRILEGE!!

Last edited:
I'm gonna go so far as to say THAT'S A TROPHY WINNING KIT!

I still maintain we've never won a trophy in a shit kit... (OK, '99 was a bit Pony, but APART from that!!)

Probably the reason we DIDN'T win the CL Final... With that ridiculous navy waistband on an all white kit... SACRIALIDGE!!
:sonpoint:

Another year without a yellow away kit. Haven't had one since 20/21 and even that Nike fucked up with that stupid faded orange and central badge. Classic yellow with a bit of navy would look the part IMO.

I don't believe that's genuine. The green and blue are too similar. There won't be four or even three plain, single colour, pale pastel/white shirts.

Nike will come up with at least one dark and/or "explosion in a paint factory" shirt as usual.

Hopefully we’ve seen the last of the “cat sick” experiment.
Let's be serious, would you be surprised if some idiot at Nike/Spurs signed off on this not realizing they would all look the same?

I don't believe that's genuine. The green and blue are too similar. There won't be four or even three plain, single colour, pale pastel/white shirts.

Nike will come up with at least one dark and/or "explosion in a paint factory" shirt as usual.

Hopefully we’ve seen the last of the “cat sick” experiment.
They all look like concept fan versions of a home shirt that have variably been put on a hot wash with a misplaced sock.

Back
Top Bottom