New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These are really nice. We could get a cracking set of kits next season if Nike don't get too carried away with the colour ways!

View: https://x.com/England/status/1769636356299366722?s=20

............Until the crying about the red AIA starts.

Btw:

retail-2324homekit-son-9x16-1080x1920.jpg

.....And we had this a couple of years ago and people still complained:

Spurs-21-22-Home-Kit-01.jpg

Blue England one is literally a plain T-shirt. Yawn.

............Until the crying about the red AIA starts.

Btw:

retail-2324homekit-son-9x16-1080x1920.jpg

.....And we had this a couple of years ago and people still complained:

Spurs-21-22-Home-Kit-01.jpg

Blue England one is literally a plain T-shirt. Yawn.
It's not about the red for me!

The logo itself is just butt-ugly, that's what brothers me.

It doesn't matter to me how nice the shirt is designed, if the sponsors logo is ugly as hell!

It's almost as bad as that AIG logo Yanited used to have.

Just bad luck i'm not a billionaire and owned Spurs. I would actually pay Holsten to be on our shirts.

If you consider Footy Headlines not solid, then yes!

By their reports, i think Nike has lost it! White home shirt, really light blue away, and really light green third. Almost the same fucking shirt home, away, and third!
No actual pictures of what the home kit looks like, just the (obvious) white shirt and (back to) blue shorts.
And the other 2 kits looks like white shirts with a colour filter.

If you consider Footy Headlines not solid, then yes!

By their reports, i think Nike has lost it! White home shirt, really light blue away, and really light green third. Almost the same fucking shirt home, away, and third!

I know Footy Headlines are usually pretty good with this stuff I can’t figure out how having all three kits as light coloured shirts would actually work. Surely we need a darker one in there somewhere?

I know Footy Headlines are usually pretty good with this stuff I can’t figure out how having all three kits as light coloured shirts would actually work. Surely we need a darker one in there somewhere?
I reckon it's because the kids in charge of kit design and regulation don't know about black and white TV's and colour blindness.

I've said it SO many times, I'm boring myself now... But SURELY SHIRLEY, the solution is simple.

White Shirts/Navy Shorts: (H)
Navy shirts/White shorts (A)
All Yellow 3rd Kit!!
(or 'Medium' Sky blue if you must ...for old times sake!)

Back
Top Bottom