New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen this... has it already done the rounds?
kits201920.jpg

It's lovely 'n'all... but am I being harsh (and old fashioned) by thinking just how much better it would look with classic White trim instead of 'Spurple'??

Last edited:
kits201920.jpg

It's lovely 'n'all... but am I being harsh (and old fashioned) by thinking just how much better it would look with classic White trim instead of 'Spurple'??

Wasn't this a mockup based on some close up images of the swoosh and badge? I wonder if this intel was wrong and that'll just be used on our training gear? As we saw in the final....

spurs-19-20-traning%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Sounds like it's already on sale from legitimate stores in Australia.

index.php

Come to think of it, we had the same situation last year with the kits on sale in America (even in Walt Disney World, right?) before the official launch.

I really do wish the club would avoid such embarrassment by just bringing the damn thing out earlier - i.e. when all the other clubs do.

Sounds like it's already on sale from legitimate stores in Australia.

index.php

Come to think of it, we had the same situation last year with the kits on sale in America (even in Walt Disney World, right?) before the official launch.

I really do wish the club would avoid such embarrassment by just bringing the damn thing out earlier - i.e. when all the other clubs do.
Think that happens a bit. People go off on holiday to North America, Far East in the summer and other places and buy kits not yet available in the UK.
Makes no sense really.

Think that happens a bit. People go off on holiday to North America, Far East in the summer and other places and buy kits not yet available in the UK.
Makes no sense really.
Agreed. Would be so easy for the club to avoid this though, given that these leaks usually happen after our rivals have launched their kits for the new season.

I really would love to know why the club does it this way.
:deledoubt:

kits201920.jpg

My Mrs would like that. Purple is her favourite colour. Not sure it is genuine though.

I fucking love this Roma kit. So clean and simple, just like I want our kits to look like but people will bitch and say Nike didn't put enough effort into it.
It is a lovely kit - but we can never have something that looks so clean by virtue of having a shirt sponsor. Same goes when we compare our shirts to all those lovely international kits than Nike makes.

Even Roma has taken a downgrade since they sold their souls to Qatar Airways:

as-roma-19-20-home-kit-2.jpg

If the new kits which have been leaked are in fact genuine, I for one really like them. Especially the purple.

I do wonder why we don't see the long sleeve anymore though as it was always my preferred choice. A lot of players too. Having to wear an under shirt is the new norm though i guess.

If the new kits which have been leaked are in fact genuine, I for one really like them. Especially the purple.

I do wonder why we don't see the long sleeve anymore though as it was always my preferred choice. A lot of players too. Having to wear an under shirt is the new norm though i guess.
I know i should not be looking but i have noticed long sleeved Liverpool shirts are available at my local Sports shop.

Back
Top Bottom