New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DkcB7vW.jpg

Barcelona have released an anniversary shirt to mark 20years in partnership with Nike

Looks like a seat cover on the fuckin' tube.

If that red and black Flamenco styled kit is indeed one of our alternative kits of the season we need to launch an operation and liberate every single child worker that Nike has making these monstrosities

They rumours seem to suggest navy for the away kit and sky blue for the third so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that. I really doubt any would be red.
I generally end up buying the away shirt as I usually like them better than the home, this year's is pretty sleek though so we'll see what the others are like.

We need our third kit to be yellow. Whenever we have navy away and eh another navy or sky blue kit for our third is a fucking disaster playing the likes of West Brom/Newcastle etc away. It should be home - white, away - navy/blue/sky blue - third - yellow
I've always thought yellow means'chicken'.We can do without that nickname!Why o why can't we just have a classy white shirt that never changes with the cockerel only. They would sell thousands. Maybe a local British company making them, no sweatshops. Set up a factory in Tottenham(I'm dreaming now) I'd love to see dark socks too, they look more menacing. Just a thought. I read that the takings from the screening are going to charity, anyone know if that's true?

I've always thought yellow means'chicken'.We can do without that nickname!Why o why can't we just have a classy white shirt that never changes with the cockerel only. They would sell thousands. Maybe a local British company making them, no sweatshops. Set up a factory in Tottenham(I'm dreaming now) I'd love to see dark socks too, they look more menacing. Just a thought.
Yeah, let’s just bin off hundreds of millions of pounds. It’s not like we need to buy any players or anything. It’s not like we’ve got to repay a crazy amount of money for a stadium we’ve just built. Let’s just slap a cockerel on a plain white T-shirt and wear it forever. They’ll sell thousands (once).

Back
Top Bottom