New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love it.
At first glance, and maybe from a distance, it reminds me of the old Admiral shirt, as the white collar doesn't show the navy going all the way round, and the navy cuffs.
Simple, classy. Pretty much perfect.

243-189.jpg

Spot the difference.

I think we have an issue in that blue accentuates the red.

2017/18 is as good as it gets for us IMO.

The away was perfect. Hate myself for not buying one.

Spot the difference.

I think we have an issue in that blue accentuates the red.

2017/18 is as good as it gets for us IMO.

The away was perfect. Hate myself for not buying one.

The navy and white away or the purple camo and yellow 3rd? I liked the 3rd wish it was a slightly brighter shade of purple.

The navy and white away or the purple camo and yellow 3rd? I liked the 3rd wish it was a slightly brighter shade of purple.

I meant the blue & white.... I liked all three tho... Received the home as a prezzy... Saw a link on here for legit 3rd tho yesterday. Tempted, but I think i'd rather pay over the odds for the 2nd.

Last edited:
xeow30A.jpg

Persib fc.......Mm nope me neither!
And this abortion.....
wYGRf1Y.jpg
I really shouldnt grumble about our red logo then.
I had a fekkin sexy, silky collared barca number back in the 80's (i was 5, dont judge me)... where did it go so wrong? Stripes as a rule, surely?

I am not sure if this is a controversial opinion or not, but I really like the shield and think we should keep it on our kits. ESPECIALLY if we win the CL cause then we can have the shield with the star above it and sell enough of them to buy Messi six times over.

:levyeyes:

In all honesty, I think we will get a white shirt, blue sleeves home kit in the near future.

DAr2nabWsAIJk4D.jpg
This coming season will be all-white on the home shirt, and you just know Nike will have to do something to make the following (20/21) kit 'different' somehow. They'll make some lazy effort to alternate the design from season to season.

Look out for, as you say, navy sleeves. Maybe a collar. Maybe thin stripes as an homage to some 80s shirts.

Good god, that stuff is awful! 😳 I don't know what's worse, that someone actually designed it or that people actually buy it.

Back
Top Bottom