New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want a match day twist on last years black n purple training top as 2nd or 3rd kit.....

Best colour scheme in football.

Footyheadlines finally confirms the 19-20 home kit.
Love this, best in years in my opinion:

tNABlEu.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur 19-20 Home Kit Leaked

Don't like it... The blue trim somehow excentuates the red.... 17/18 was much better.

Love it.
At first glance, and maybe from a distance, it reminds me of the old Admiral shirt, as the white collar doesn't show the navy going all the way round, and the navy cuffs.
Simple, classy. Pretty much perfect.

243-189.jpg

Compared to this season's, I think it's very classic and the best we can do with that horrendous red AIA. They tried a non-basic design this season and it looked terrible

Footyheadlines finally confirms the 19-20 home kit.
Love this, best in years in my opinion:

tNABlEu.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur 19-20 Home Kit Leaked
As good as we can hope for, that is superb.

I like the red AIA, blue would also be nice. As said before our logo and shirt used to be mostly red in the early years. Whinging about ‘never red’ is made up bollocks. Also, for as long as we have AIA it’ll be red, it’s their corporate colour: AIA

I'm one of the few people that's not bothered by the red. At least it's a clean and simple logo, I think we've had worse over the years.

Back
Top Bottom