New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Footyheadlines finally confirms the 19-20 home kit.
Love this, best in years in my opinion:

tNABlEu.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur 19-20 Home Kit Leaked
If that’s it I’ll be pleased with that but..........the red bit still irks! Yes I know the reason why but the marketing men should realise the flaw? A compromise perhaps red lettering on kits used in Europe and domestic league games but domestic cup games they change the lettering to navy/black and both kits are available to buy you’ll still get folk to buy them charge an extra £5 for the alternative lettering? Side note if that’s the home shirt the away kit will be the reverse?

my fake teal kit survived its first wash still good as new. i'm impressed. i will keep an eye on this ebay seller for more kits in the future

I don't get people who are saying this kit is basic, boring etc...

We are Tottenham. White and navy blue, what do you want? If that AIA is blue, kit would be perfection.

Real Madrid has the same kits every year, I guess they are boting too. Fuck off.

my fake teal kit survived its first wash still good as new. i'm impressed. i will keep an eye on this ebay seller for more kits in the future
Well on eBay from Nottingham £25 ten available 15 sold in 24hrs teal 3rd kit strange how you couldn’t one then all of a sudden they appear.

I don't get people who are saying this kit is basic, boring etc...

We are Tottenham. White and navy blue, what do you want? If that AIA is blue, kit would be perfection.

Real Madrid has the same kits every year, I guess they are boting too. Fuck off.

Any Yids that are saying this shirt is boring need to have a word with themselves.

I hope people who keep talking about a star above the badge aren’t getting their hopes up on that one. I’d say it’s very unlikely we’d have one.

How many other English clubs do it? None that I can think of. Man Utd and Liverpool did it when they had specific kits for European competition, but that was ages ago

Back
Top Bottom