New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right, so people are talking about a totally different article on the same site: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/11/stunning-nike-tottenham-19-20-home-away-third-kits.html

it's a concept kit, designed at home by some kid sat in his bedroom in just his underpants
Is this in between tapping into the some global multi million $ company’s data base and disabling its working network and business structure, ah I’ll design a Tottenham shirt while I wait for said company’s shares to fall of the screen....:confused:

Talking of kits of Footyheadlines, Nike produced a one off kit to mark France's centenary, which they wore against Iceland the other night. Shame they don't produce more one off kits, or use this as a template for our kits as it's so nice and clean (ignoring the stupid World Champions badge in the middle that ruins it a bit):
france-100-kit-nike%2B%25282%2529.jpg

on-pitch-nike-france-centenary-kit-4.jpg
4baxc2B.jpg

France have had quite nice shirts over the years!

Not sure how far I'd trust that one.
1) leaked gloves, wtf?
2) Cyan is a pretty safe bet given the club's history - I think the odds in any given year are 33% each for cyan, purple, and yellow, and 1% anything else.
3) The panel pattern is showing up all over the place and after the "map" shenanigans of Nike, that's a pretty safe bet as well.

All that said, if it's true I doubt many will be mad.

Back
Top Bottom