New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's new kit as such..but I found a store in Europe that's very cheap.

Due to shipping etc you don't save much on the odd item, but I've just bought 140 quids worth of stuff for about £90

Danish sports shop
I used them years ago as they was selling the home shirt with no sponsor on the front, the year of our first quarter final in the champs league

Assume you've not bought Spurs stuff from them? It's much cheaper to buy direct from Spurs at the moment as most stuff is reduced now
I have. The current purple drill top and the purple and black windrunner. The windrunner is currently 70 on the spurs site, and 42 euros on unisport. The drill top is 60 on the spurs site, and 48 euros on unisport. 90 euros is currently 77 quid.

And it's not a sale price on unisport. It's just cheaper

I have. The current purple drill top and the purple and black windrunner. The windrunner is currently 70 on the spurs site, and 42 euros on unisport. The drill top is 60 on the spurs site, and 48 euros on unisport. 90 euros is currently 77 quid.

And it's not a sale price on unisport. It's just cheaper
Fair one. I only really looked at the shirts, which are in the sale via the club and most UK retailers, but yeah, the windrunner prices are good. Might get the black and armory navy one, though it's a bit more expensive

Last edited:
Barcelona's 2019/20-home-kit!!

:hugoshock:

barcelona-19-20-home-kit-2.jpg

Not that they just pay Chelsea more, they make Liverpool their highest paid asset here. So we're basically Nikes number three...

Exactly why I continue to be flipping furious about our long-term Nike deal. If we're not even competitive now, how will things look in another 10 years?

It does seem baffling that we signed that extension when it appears they’re not paying us anything like mega money.

I guess if we suddenly become so lucrative that we could make the kind of money Liverpool are being offered by Nike, but by Adidas or someone else, we could do what Man Utd did and buy ourselves out of the contract

Back
Top Bottom