New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Popped into Niketown yesterday. Was very disappointed by the lack of Spurs range they had (definitely down to the bare bones of training stuff, didn't have that garish warmup t-shirt, for example).

There was more floor space given to Chelsea, but I don't know if that is partly down to them running out of a lot of the Spurs stock. Any TFC members go closer to the launch and can tell me if that was the case then?

It's a shame because the Spurs megastore is obviously gone now. Ho-hum: online ordering for me.

Side note: I think the home kit looks a little better in the flesh/on the players... until they're drenched in sweat and the white of the badge ceases to match the white of the shirt.

Did you buy it from the Spurs website? They can be frustratingly slow at times (usually around the actual kit launches when busiest).

Got my away shirt direct from Nike and was very pleased with the speed it came.

Yeah, from the OS. Since I bought the away kit in Copehagen I'm mostly taking a piss though. But they are bit (too) slow tbf! But as long as it has arrived in time for the parade I'm fine! :tobyarm:

Fair enough! To be honest, I would usually get it from the OS (never want to use Sports Direct and line Mike Ashley's pockets) but Nike offers a student discount.
:levywtf:

I usually buy it from the OS, but when I walked by the official kit at Unisport (big Scandinavian football retailer) in Copenhagen I couldn't resist - so I get it. The kits are getting pricy as shit so when I was a student I usually waited for the spring sale to get them :levyeyes:

There was more floor space given to Chelsea, but I don't know if that is partly down to them running out of a lot of the Spurs stock.

Nike are definitely favouring Chelsea. They're first up on the site and I got the Nike app and when you scroll through the football kit section it has Chelsea 1st, then something like Bara, PSG, Inter, Roma and then Spurs at the bottom.
It may be ordered like that based on the estimated number of fans each team has worldwide, or how they perceive sales to pan out.

Nike are definitely favouring Chelsea. They're first up on the site and I got the Nike app and when you scroll through the football kit section it has Chelsea 1st, then something like Bara, PSG, Inter, Roma and then Spurs at the bottom.
It may be ordered like that based on the estimated number of fans each team has worldwide, or how they perceive sales to pan out.
On the plus side, I suppose it is to our credit that we have more demand than they expected.
I usually buy it from the OS, but when I walked by the official kit at Unisport (big Scandinavian football retailer) in Copenhagen I couldn't resist - so I get it. The kits are getting pricy as shit so when I was a student I usually waited for the spring sale to get them :levyeyes:
Hah - it was a graduation present from me to me, in fairness. Thank fuck for my student discount working longer than it should!
:allitongue:

More to do with Nike paying them ยฃ60m per year and us ยฃ30m per year I think

Best new kit since this one i reckon.

PA-9809703.jpg

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Anyone know where you can get your hands on those navy Spurs/Nike T shirts the squad have been wearing, with the central tick and spurs written underneath. They look pretty slick but cant find them anywhere on the site. Dont really fancy taking a trip to the store or nike town unless they definitely have them in store.

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Anyone know where you can get your hands on those navy Spurs/Nike T shirts the squad have been wearing, with the central tick and spurs written underneath. They look pretty slick but cant find them anywhere on the site. Dont really fancy taking a trip to the store or nike town unless they definitely have them in store.
Sold out I think mate. Nike UK didn't carry them only Spurs in UK.

Back
Top Bottom