New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Popped into Niketown yesterday. Was very disappointed by the lack of Spurs range they had (definitely down to the bare bones of training stuff, didn't have that garish warmup t-shirt, for example).

There was more floor space given to Chelsea, but I don't know if that is partly down to them running out of a lot of the Spurs stock. Any TFC members go closer to the launch and can tell me if that was the case then?

It's a shame because the Spurs megastore is obviously gone now. Ho-hum: online ordering for me.

Side note: I think the home kit looks a little better in the flesh/on the players... until they're drenched in sweat and the white of the badge ceases to match the white of the shirt.
Had exactly the same experience when I was in London last week. Nike Town was shit. Is there no Spurs store in Tottenham at the moment? Was planning on a trip.

Had exactly the same experience when I was in London last week. Nike Town was shit. Is there no Spurs store in Tottenham at the moment? Was planning on a trip.

Yeah, think they've moved the megastore over the road while the works are on.

Thanks. I'll give it a go. Get some decent Turkish food out of the trip if nothing else...

It's only the little one across the road, but it is still open. I think they had a few pop-up stores for kit launch dotted around, but I'm either imaging it or I can't seem to find the info now I've looked again.

I bet Dr Pepper was annoyed.

ho1YZqLP_400x400.jpeg

It's only the little one across the road, but it is still open. I think they had a few pop-up stores for kit launch dotted around, but I'm either imaging it or I can't seem to find the info now I've looked again.
Yeah, they definitely had one down the road for the kit launch...

Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite if you're willing to wait a month or so, I'd wager they'll have some kind of temporary megastore next to Wembley when we start playing home matches there.

PSA: my long awaited home kit has now arrived after 25 long days of waiting. However, I'm not currently at home so I still can't pick it up.

You may now laugh at my pain before you move on with your, probably more exciting and fulfilling, lives.

:pochbye:

Haven't really kept up with this thread but is the third kit that purple one i saw bandied about? I have just seen a grey one on my mates FB which looks very official which i haven't seen before.

I am wearing the home kit as I type. The thrilling rollercoaster that has been the story of "when will this moron's kit arrive so he'll shut up about it" is thus over.

There is a noticeable difference in the fit, feel and fabric between the models by the way. But as far as I know, the standard versions will do just about anyone just fine. Beautiful kits the both of them!

Just got the solid white polo in, bought because it looks like a spurs kit ought to, and gotta say I'm underwhelmed. Solid shirt, but I honestly didn't think Nike even made plain Jane cotton polos anymore. Was looking for something that would do well on the course in the Tennesee heat, but it's the same fabric as the polos I get at work for free.

Ah well, it'll still get worn.

Seems everywhere is sold out of the navy blue tees with the Nike tick and Spurs underneath.

Anyone found anything!?

Seems everywhere is sold out of the navy blue tees with the Nike tick and Spurs underneath.

Anyone found anything!?

Sold out everywhere - was a website that had one left. Small and white. Sure they'll be more as it seems to be the one everyone wants.

Back
Top Bottom