New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the sponsor is vinyl (it was last year) then a STEAM iron on the inside over the AIA lettering should loosen the letters until they can just peel off.

How do I know?

Because I sent a lot of t shirt printing orders out where the lettering fell off because of people using a steam iron.

I loved this when I saw it in the photos but I went to Nike Town today - utterly horrendous place - and the basic polo looked very cheap with heavy material. In general, the quality of the Nike stuff is terrible. The designs are good but the production and finish are cheap, with the exception of the stupid pro elite shirts. All a load of crap for me. I'll save my money for tickets and alcohol.

If the sponsor is vinyl (it was last year) then a STEAM iron on the inside over the AIA lettering should loosen the letters until they can just peel off.

How do I know?

Because I sent a lot of t shirt printing orders out where the lettering fell off because of people using a steam iron.

It's actually tempting to try, but surely you're left with some kind of pink residue nightmare....?

[EDIT] Just watched a few diff youtube vids...

This seems like the best option....

Last edited:
I loved this when I saw it in the photos but I went to Nike Town today - utterly horrendous place - and the basic polo looked very cheap with heavy material. In general, the quality of the Nike stuff is terrible. The designs are good but the production and finish are cheap, with the exception of the stupid pro elite shirts. All a load of crap for me. I'll save my money for tickets and alcohol.
Thing is, it's a knit shirt made of 100% cotton! Yes, it's heavy material, and yes it's hot and doesn't breathe. Weather here stays above 80F and humid except between around October to February so that's not really a strong option. I ordered the collarless travel polo and I'm just hoping the collar doesn't look ridiculous.

Thing is, it's a knit shirt made of 100% cotton! Yes, it's heavy material, and yes it's hot and doesn't breathe. Weather here stays above 80F and humid except between around October to February so that's not really a strong option. I ordered the collarless travel polo and I'm just hoping the collar doesn't look ridiculous.
If it's collarless, it won't have a collar to look ridiculous?:deledoubt:

It's actually tempting to try, but surely you're left with some kind of pink residue nightmare....?

Handy, if you support a team sponsored by Germaloids!

Srsly if anyone does this let us know

Would anyone really be willing to do this after spending a shitload on a shirt? No way would I risk damaging the shirt because of a sponsor unless the shirt cost $10 or something

The united 3rd kit is a bit shit imo.

Fuck knows what it's supposed to be.

manchester-united-3rd-kit-for-2017-2018.jpg

Looks like 3 scaffolders on their lunch break

Back
Top Bottom