New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OK, just received the shirts, a medium in Nike is a large in UA.
Sent the home kit back, this will be the first season in 12 years that I have not bought the white one, I will wear last years for home games or the away shirt.
The elite is a bit of a luxury.
edit
I just asked for an exchange from medium to small in the home kit.

Last edited:
In Sweden you can get the home shirt for 64 pounds and the training top for 36 pounds at XXL Sports.

Pretty weird that it is such a prize difference. And this is the good quality shirt and not the cheapo one.

EDIT: Had it pointed out to it that it is the replica kit. My bad

Last edited:
On the one hand, the Nike and Spurs websites running out of the fancy away shirts kinda fills me with a weird sense of pride towards our fandom...

But holy heck, that's some poor stock quantity choice considering they didn't even last the best part of two weeks!

Just think of the missed revenue, Daniel...
:levywtf:

On the one hand, the Nike and Spurs websites running out of the fancy away shirts kinda fills me with a weird sense of pride towards our fandom...

But holy heck, that's some poor stock quantity choice considering they didn't even last the best part of two weeks!

Just think of the missed revenue, Daniel...
:levywtf:
The reason we haven't signed anyone is because Levy has personally flown out to Nike's Chinese sweat shop with his whip.

Kit looks great in action.

DEyL1jLWsAA0DQC.jpg

Got my away top today from the Enfield shop. Sixty pound though.
I've only seen one person wearing the white top and nobody wearing the blue top.

How do the skinny fitting elite/vapour shirts fit compared to the stadium? I can fit in the stadium small okay, would I need to size up for the elite?
They are pretty much the same. It migh 'fit' a bit better as it has a few stretchy parts. The bit under the armpits/backs has a thinner/perforated material that helps you dry faster. The cut for both shirts are almost exactly the same

Back
Top Bottom