New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DEx8xsIWsAIcvDu.jpg

Saw a lad wearing the Roma away kit for next season, looked very cool without a sponsor on it.

My mate had a 2010-11 shirt without "Autonomy" on it, so it is possible to get them (or was). One like that for this year's kit would look good. Any ideas where?

as-roma-uit-16-17-slider.jpg

Saw a lad wearing the Roma away kit for next season, looked very cool without a sponsor on it.

My mate had a 2010-11 shirt without "Autonomy" on it, so it is possible to get them (or was). One like that for this year's kit would look good. Any ideas where?

as-roma-uit-16-17-slider.jpg
I believe Roma don't have a shirt sponsor.
They do have these though.....swings and roundabouts.
ro16944.jpg

ro16943.jpg

And yeah, what makes a great kit is not having a shirt sponsor. My guess is your mates Spurs shirt was a snide Asian copy, I've seen a few on eBay for there pre-launch fake ones that do the rounds up for sale, they don't have sponsors on but of course look nothing like the kit.

ro16944.jpg

ro16943.jpg

And yeah, what makes a great kit is not having a shirt sponsor. My guess is your mates Spurs shirt was a snide Asian copy, I've seen a few on eBay for there pre-launch fake ones that do the rounds up for sale, they don't have sponsors on but of course look nothing like the kit.
Player issue shirts can be got hold of without sponsor occasionally. UEFA advertising is slightly smaller than our EPL advertising.
Not sure you can source a 2017-2018 sponsorless shirtthough.
Some people have varying degrees of success removing the sponsor (see YouTube videos on how)

I believe the Champions League kit with autonomy on it could be purchased off the Puma website WITHOUT the sponsor.

ro16944.jpg

ro16943.jpg

What the hell is that?

I ask this every year but when are squad numbers confirmed?
Usually the beginning of August I think. But depending on the player if you're thinking about getting their name on a shirt its probably better to wait. I have given up on shirt numbers now because I got caught when Bale changed from 3 to 11, then when Kane went from 18 to 10 and finally when Dele changed his bloody name.

Usually the beginning of August I think. But depending on the player if you're thinking about getting their name on a shirt its probably better to wait. I have given up on shirt numbers now because I got caught when Bale changed from 3 to 11, then when Kane went from 18 to 10 and finally when Dele changed his bloody name.

Just get a number? Shirts look odd without a number.

Ha, yeah I got caught on that Kane 18 too, and I just KNEW he was going to take 10, so all the more reason to kick myself for being impatient. Never again.

I would at least get the Nike polo in the style of the kit for now (I end up wearing that more anyway and may just get the replica for my son) but on the polo every site I see says "Image Coming Soon"?

Back
Top Bottom