New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't mind it. The Navy blue away kit,if true should be with white shorts and white socks,like that photo of Jimmy Greaves doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment. It would be the perfect 2nd kit.

Last edited:
FFS What is it with the Americans getting the kit before us as well!?!!
Nike is an American company that doesn't give a shit
DCjc1F7VoAAJPIN.jpg
...too right they don't give a shit... on closer inspection, it seems that Nike couldn't even be bothered to make the material for our kits... Marigold have!
61or3xYRZxL._SY355_.jpg

Last edited:
I held off getting one of the Under Armour walk-out jackets from last season because I wanted a new Nike one this season. The City ones look good, so a navy Spurs one will be great. Hurry up, July 1st.

I held off getting one of the Under Armour walk-out jackets from last season because I wanted a new Nike one this season. The City ones look good, so a navy Spurs one will be great. Hurry up, July 1st.

The Nike team wear will also be so much easier to get hold of than the UA stuff, expect it not to be as expensive either. £42 for full child kit compared to £42 top, £20 shorts and £12 socks for the UA equivalent.

Looks stunning to be honest.

Will look even better when Kane's scoring 50 goals a season in it.
Looking forward to seeing the players wearing it. It's plain and simple just like how a lot of us want it to be.

How times have changed where Woolwich are now wearing Puma and we've now got the Nike deal.

I'm sure people will buy the home shirt "just 'cos it's the current home shirt"... but asthetically... and yes THAT fucking AIA... it would be so telling if the club shifted 10x more Navy away shirts than home ones, and had piles left over that they had to slash the price on!
How would AIA feel then about their insistence on a 'lucky colour' investment?

I'm sure people will buy the home shirt "just 'cos it's the current home shirt"... but asthetically... and yes THAT fucking AIA... it would be so telling if the club shifted 10x more Navy away shirts than home ones, and had piles left over that they had to slash the price on!
How would AIA feel then about their insistence on a 'lucky colour' investment?

All ifs and buts, it's our home shirt which gets the exposure on TV. I don't think AIA care how many tops get sold.

The colour can be important. The word "sainsbury's" in any colour other than orange is unlikely to register with your average consumer
Then why don't AIA insist on their logo being RED on our other two kits?
In fact... if our home/away and 3rd kits were also WHITE... they could have their red logo on all three!
They'd be happy then I imagine...
oh hang on!

Back
Top Bottom