New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like a knock off from Turkey in that shot! Looks all pulled down the right hand side as you look. The other view in the thread looked better! Aye the training top ffs

Perhaps that the cheaper 'stadium' kit and not the more expensive match worn 'vapour max' top. The cuts will be different one for the ripped athletes :tobyarm: the other for the fat bastard footie fans. :angryscouser:

DCjebZ-WAAE-T_w.jpg

That training kit on the right though.
So much for the training kits being simple and plain then, for those that don't wanna/can't shell out for the kit...
They look like summit Jorge Campos would think twice about wearing!
pa-photos_t_the-15-worst-world-cup-kits-photos-2705o.jpg

Think these are the best kits we have done in YEARS!! by a long shot as well, plain white exactly what every spurs fan wants and the navy away is perfect, and personally i love any purple kits we have done so looking forward to seeing if it will be purple,

Also hope its yellow.. Best kit we have ever had was the Yellow 3rd from 91 diamonds on the shoulder :levywtf::ledleylick:

Think these are the best kits we have done in YEARS!! by a long shot as well, plain white exactly what every spurs fan wants and the navy away is perfect, and personally i love any purple kits we have done so looking forward to seeing if it will be purple,

Also hope its yellow.. Best kit we have ever had was the Yellow 3rd from 91 diamonds on the shoulder :levywtf::ledleylick:

Well done Mr Chairman, plus I get that the red AIA deal is worth £100m+ so don't have issue with you taking that money :levystare:

The recent pics of the home shirt look great. Probably the best home shirt since 13/14 or 11/12, depending on your taste. I personally like the shield but do hope we transition back to just the ball and cockerel when we return to WHL.

Back
Top Bottom