New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There have been plenty of times where our kit has been leaked and available before reveal.

Chinese girl in the bicycle top springs to mind, that was leaked ages before official release. Last season's shoulder pads one released for sale in Australia before the official release. This is the most legit looking pre-reveal of the Nike kit, it has all the hall marks of the 2018 template.

There have been plenty of times where our kit has been leaked and available before reveal.
Fair enough. Not something I was aware of. Besides, this is about the 3rd(?) supposed shirt in recent weeks so I'm no more convinced that this is the one....tho I hope it is.

If as rumored our under armour contract expires July first then all marketing materials till that date will contain ua logos and trademarks. Nike will not want any trouble from ua about the change over. The club will want all summer signings to be associated with the new gear as ua will not be making any new gear for any one as our designs have likely all already been destroyed.

Can't please all Spurs fans, "no wacky designs, heritage sash, shoulder pads, plain lilywhite top please."

Nike produce plain lilywhite shirt = generic crap :dembele:

Apart from the red AIA I don't think we could have asked for much more from our home kit, plain with some nice navy detailing.

DCjebZ-WAAE-T_w.jpg

That training kit on the right though.

Anyone denying these are the real deal is probably clutching at straws now. If they're on sale In Legitimate stores then that's what we're getting. In order to be on sale on release date they are distributed weeks in advance. It's not uncommon for albums to end up on shelves in advance by mistake for the same reason so why would this be any different?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom