Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko was great for Newcastle as a central midfielder. In fact, I don't think he EVER played on the wing when he was at Toulouse as I distinctly remember it was him and Capoue in central midfield. It's strange he was ever put on the wing.

Dude if you distinctly remember who was playing where for Toulose five years ago you need to revamp the old lifestyle.

I looked it up and the font didn't make sense (massively different from they home kits) and it has a logo on the numbers?

nation_france_111.jpg

It's weird though, as the lettering and numbering doesn't match any France kit I've seen them actually play in (or can find on Google)

2BFBACDF00000578-0-image-a-52_1441636688836.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

img-1-1443022451_400_251_center_articles-185505.jpg

1st 2 pics don't show the logo at the bottom of the numbers like the pic from the shop website. Maybe that's a match shirt vs replica thing?

Last pic is pre November 2015 because Benzema hasn't played for France since then due to the Valbuena sex tape / black mail thing that's still ongoing.

He's not very good technically. I don't know how we missed that in the scouting. I was a bit shocked. Sometimes players just don't gel or struggle in the system, but to see a player bought for so much who lacks the technical skillset required is just strange.

Come here in the hope of news that we've shifted the lump on for a healthy sum & discover that people are discussing anomalies of replica shirts being worn by stooges in a photo shoot.
FML

:avbhumph:

Ha ha I was hoping the odd one out might have been a hint.

No such luck

Back
Top Bottom