Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko has been fine for us whenever he has found himself in the centre of the field.

Unfortunately, he was rarely there. When he was, he provided 3 or so assists. As opposed to the 0 assists when he playing out wide.

Sissoko has been fine for us whenever he has found himself in the centre of the field.

Unfortunately, he was rarely there. When he was, he provided 3 or so assists. As opposed to the 0 assists when he playing out wide.

All well and good but:

1. He clearly wasn't signed to play CM.

2. He's 5th choice CM at best.

All well and good but:

1. He clearly wasn't signed to play CM.

2. He's 5th choice CM at best.
TBF that doesn't mean he cannot be moved into playing CM. Sure he would still not be first choice. But if he impresses in a "new" position he could get more playtime

TBF that doesn't mean he cannot be moved into playing CM. Sure he would still not be first choice. But if he impresses in a "new" position he could get more playtime

Would rather channel our efforts and playing time into Winks (and Onomah)...

Besides, Carvalio, Meyer & Silva links suggest further potential competition in the centre.... If MS is part of our plans that would be even more of a waste (especially the 2 that are in their latter 20's).

Get him off the wage bill asap... He's the new Ade.

Sissoko was great for Newcastle as a central midfielder. In fact, I don't think he EVER played on the wing when he was at Toulouse as I distinctly remember it was him and Capoue in central midfield. It's strange he was ever put on the wing.

Sissoko was great for Newcastle as a central midfielder. In fact, I don't think he EVER played on the wing when he was at Toulouse as I distinctly remember it was him and Capoue in central midfield. It's strange he was ever put on the wing.
Fairly certain DeChamps started that trend with the national team. He really rates Sissoko and wants to play him. But could likely not justify starting him instead of the likes of Pogba so he moved him out on the wing.

That's my theory at least

Sissoko was great for Newcastle as a central midfielder.

Occasionally, maybe.

I'm sure if we played him every week the stars would align once in a while here too.

The idea that he was consistently "great" is madness.

Never mind the pricetag, we got the player I was expecting.

Last edited:
hmmm, not the ones I spoke too, they were quite pleased to see him go for that amount. Sure some of them might be bitter but i'm not sure that is the case in this instance.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Shrug-Reaction-Gif.gif

Just posted this t'other day.

I can see 3 spurs shirts (2 home #17) and 2 france shirts (#18), but what's the third white one??

19623494_1783133365030182_3199347544249335808_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom