Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How does he even make the starting XI? Based on what exactly?

Based on abilities and past performances on the national team, despite confidence issues in his current club.

Our fans have a habit of being quick to brand some fantastic players as shit if they don't immediately impress for us. Players who get a bad start tend to lose confidence fast, and confidence is extremely important for footballers.

We've seen it with Sissoko, with Paulinho, with Chadli - players who quite regularly play for some of the greatest national teams in the world. Paulinho have even secured a place in the Brazil team from playing in the chinese league.

The fact that they struggle playing for us does not mean they are bad footballers.

Based on abilities and past performances on the national team, despite confidence issues in his current club.

Our fans have a habit of being quick to brand some fantastic players as shit if they don't immediately impress for us. Players who get a bad start tend to lose confidence fast, and confidence is extremely important for footballers.

We've seen it with Sissoko, with Paulinho, with Chadli - players who quite regularly play for some of the greatest national teams in the world. Paulinho have even secured a place in the Brazil team from playing in the chinese league.

The fact that they struggle playing for us does not mean they are bad footballers.

I'm sorry, but that's just horseshit. Footballers can hide from everyone but the fans. This isn't like the opera or the ballet or James Joyce - it's not about arty opinion - it's not open to interpretation. Football fans can't be fooled like that. They can (in the main) see who's cheating a living, and they usually don't last long.

Its up to Poch, Rose was shit when he was arrived, Lamela was low on everything, and he turned them around and subsequently the fans changed their opinion too from calling them useless to lording them

Sissoko if I had to bet now I don't think it will work out as attitude, being part of the group and work ethic is all Poch asks for and not sure they are strengths of his. Trust me I want him to prove me wrong next year and be a complete powerhouse

finally, some reason to the madness

Moussa Sissoko feels like shit and is in conflict with Mauricio Pochettino, according to his advisor.

Slassi:

"Euro blew it up and his transfer was difficult because he was late."

"Moussa arrived in Tottenham when the preparation was over and the Championship had started."

"He quickly found himself in a position where he did not play, which he is not used to."

"It was not a problem of club, it just got tired."

"He is not in emotional conflict with his coaches, anyway, only in the professional way."

"Never will you hear him complain. But he is a force of nature, it makes him feel like shit not to be able to express himself."

"He loves the club, the supporters, the infrastructure, he therefore experienced this as a frustration in Tottenham."

Then why was he quoted; whinging and trying to pass the buck last week?

Why not pledge to work hard and turn it around?

Nope... Moan, look for excuses and fish for a transfer instead.

Btw, what's all that force of Nature bollocks about?

U know what else is natural? ....A fart.

Paulinho was bang average. The best coaching decision Tim Sherwood ever made was dropping him for Bentaleb.

I liked Chadli. He wasn't quite on our level or style of play, but he was a decent player that scored some important goals for us, and I never understood the OTT criticism that he came in for, apart from the unfortunate fact that he was playing in Bale's old position.

Sissoko is fucking miserable though. Has done nothing of note in a Tottenham shirt besides nearly trip on the ball every time it's passed to him.

Paulinho was bang average. The best coaching decision Tim Sherwood ever made was dropping him for Bentaleb.

I liked Chadli. He wasn't quite on our level or style of play, but he was a decent player that scored some important goals for us, and I never understood the OTT criticism that he came in for, apart from the unfortunate fact that he was playing in Bale's old position.

Sissoko is fucking miserable though. Has done nothing of note in a Tottenham shirt besides nearly trip on the ball every time it's passed to him.

Chadli was pucker... Didn't quite have the work ethic for our pressing game, but the boy could play. Very much the wide forward (rather than trad winger) which is why I don't expect to rip it up at WBA.

Back
Top Bottom