Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ask any Newcastle fan about that

That's the point. They talk shit, so it's about as reliable as asking a geordie who the best team in the world are.

You could, alternatively, go back on their message boards beyond the summer and see that the majority of them raved about him.

There's a consistent theme of him becoming the scapegoat after he asked for a move.

That's the point. They talk shit, so it's about as reliable as asking a geordie who the best team in the world are.

You could, alternatively, go back on their message boards beyond the summer and see that the majority of them raved about him.

There's a consistent theme of him becoming the scapegoat after he asked for a move.
I can confirm most fans were saying he was shit before last summer too - turns up when the TV is on him etc.

Bullshit. He was consistently Newcastle's best player.

That lot are saltier than the dead sea when, shock horror, a player decides that they don't want to rot at the bottom of the table under a chairman that is more interested in merch than success.
Was he bollocks.

Last season Wijnaldum was their best player. The year before that was Ayoze Perez, and the year before that it was Loic Remy.

Little nod Sissoko's way today. Got involved. Put the shift in and was clearly giving a shit about what was going on around the team. Can't ask much more from the Bench.

A laughably bad footballer, roll on the summer when he's no longer our problem.
I feel embarrased that he's a Spurs player, he's fucking awful.
If someone is wearing a Spurs guernsey, you should support them no matter what. It's fan like you that pile the pressure on players. Sissoko wasn't the one who asked for his fee to be 30m, to say he is laughable is a disgrace. I believe if he is used in a more central role he'll show his true worth. May not be a 30m player but he is definitely not complete shit.

If someone is wearing a Spurs guernsey, you should support them no matter what. It's fan like you that pile the pressure on players. Sissoko wasn't the one who asked for his fee to be 30m, to say he is laughable is a disgrace. I believe if he is used in a more central role he'll show his true worth. May not be a 30m player but he is definitely not complete shit.

I say it how I see it, I live in Newcastle and know (despite what Cj will tell you) that the fella is a complete fucking fraud, and has been for all the time (bar a handful of games when he could be arsed) he's been in this country.
And as for putting pressure on him, give me a fucking break, that cunt's perfectly happy coining his 80k a week.
We're fucking mugs for going anywhere near this shit cunt, he'll end up at Stoke or WBA for about 8 million.

Back
Top Bottom