Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I expect Eriksen, Dele & Son to score shit loads, err like they did last season! Guess what maybe, just maybe Llorente might score too. What do you think might happen and why?

I think when Sanchez, Aurier, Wanyama and Dembele are fit and available for selection, it will lay the foundation to allow Eriksen, Son & whomever to flourish in front of goal if they can take the opportunities. If Alli can show the intelligence not to complicate things by showboating maybe i'll add him to the list.

Surely it gotta be more than one random good game or the opposition being useless, I think his mindset has changed, he's probably committed to Spurs and today he showed that he wants to be a part of Poch's plans, he pressed hard and also worked hard to recover to his position if he was caught high up the field. I think after 60-65 minute mark, he might have tired out so his intensity dropped, but overall quite pleased with him today. Keep it up Moussa.

Surely it gotta be more than one random good game or the opposition being useless, I think his mindset has changed, he's probably committed to Spurs and today he showed that he wants to be a part of Poch's plans, he pressed hard and also worked hard to recover to his position if he was caught high up the field. I think after 60-65 minute mark, he might have tired out so his intensity dropped, but overall quite pleased with him today. Keep it up Moussa.

Maybe he's starting to feel like he's genuinely part of the club. He seems a relatively shy guy I'd love to see him start believing in himself more. Keep it up Moussa

Last edited:
Maybe he's starting to feel like he's genuinely part of the club. He seems a relatively shy guy I'd love to see him start believing in himself more. Keep it up Moussa
We mustn't forget the 'Aurier factor' with this one. If he ends up being our new Kyle Walker and revitalising Sissoko then he's worth his weight in gold.

*does google of how much 76kg of 24 karat gold is worth*
:roseunsure:

Okay, actually, he'd be worth a lot more than $3.3m.
:sonpoint:

Sissoko has always made an effort, and usually done ok.

People have seen a player for the first time play in his actual position, and low and behold, look! He's doing better!
Who'd have thought eh? Don't know why people thought a CM should be tearing it up down the wings, but there you go. Once you have a scapegoat all bets are off I suppose...

The hate on here was always extreme but from what I know, at the games he's usually treated well and it's not the first time his name has been sung.

Hugo doesn't score. SHIT PLAYER BENCH HIM!
He's no Robbo, that's for sure!

paul-robinson.jpg

:llorishuh:

If he is getting picked to start, then he must be working his bollox of and impressing in training! Fair play to him as if he reaches his form like he had against France will almost be like a new signing! :levywhoa:

Back
Top Bottom