Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he scared Everton to death

They couldn't cope with his runs and we may finally have a player here!
200.gif
is what I wanted to say. Well said.

Its all there, it just needs the Poch gentle touch.

Of course not! I was the one who had to do the praising! Unfortunately not a lot of staff have liked working for me. Some shit about "you're all useless cunts, do better" not being motivational. I mean, Jesus Wept, I used to take them out for Chicken McNuggets once a year. What more did they want?

No fucking gratitude

You're too soft

They're taking the piss!

I had a boss like that for real!

Called us wankers all year and bought a round at the Xmas do and thought that made up for it

Cunt

Of course not! I was the one who had to do the praising! Unfortunately not a lot of staff have liked working for me. Some shit about "you're all useless cunts, do better" not being motivational. I mean, Jesus Wept, I used to take them out for Chicken McNuggets once a year. What more did they want?
Alternative username idea: Scrooge Salmon

He's still not the player we want him to be, but he continues to show some progress.

Great job the away fans chanting him off. He know's he's been terrible but he's been professional his entire time here...

He deserves our support as long as he wears the kit

I will say - He should be scoring on that header. That Over-the-top ball to Dele was a great look but very poorly executed.

Those are the siutations he HAS to do better

Last edited:
Moaners aren't supporters, they're spectators with an opinion.

It must be difficult for a player when he knows that if he loses the ball or makes a mistake he'll have a whole stadium slagging him off. I suspect that sometimes plays a part in their decision making process when it's easier just to palm it off onto a teammate.

A lot of people say about the money they earn and they should be professional but they are people and sometimes moaners do more harm than they realise. Get behind the team, we all want them to do well

Moaning in the ground and booing - agree wholeheartedly

But to stifle debate with cheerleading nonsense is an attack on conversational democracy

Saturday proved to me he is a player that can contribute to the team but only if played in the correct position. He has and never will be good enough technically to play right midfield. His first touch isn't good enough or his ability to create from a smaller space. However play him in CM and he does offer something Dier, Wanyama, Dembele and Winks don't. The ability to break from deep and go beyond the front players by using his strength and pace. I can't remember an occasion before Saturday where he has been able to get into goal scoring positions but twice he did. One was blocked on the line and the free header he should have done better. Don't think he'll start many games when we play a back 4 but when wing backs are being employed think we'll start to see a lot more rotation between the 2 Moussa's. I was encouraged.

Saturday proved to me he is a player that can contribute to the team but only if played in the correct position. He has and never will be good enough technically to play right midfield. His first touch isn't good enough or his ability to create from a smaller space. However play him in CM and he does offer something Dier, Wanyama, Dembele and Winks don't. The ability to break from deep and go beyond the front players by using his strength and pace. I can't remember an occasion before Saturday where he has been able to get into goal scoring positions but twice he did. One was blocked on the line and the free header he should have done better. Don't think he'll start many games when we play a back 4 but when wing backs are being employed think we'll start to see a lot more rotation between the 2 Moussa's. I was encouraged.

There was also another chance where Kane played the ball a bit too late and Sissoko flicked it towards goal but Pickford made a good save, he was ruled out offside.

Defintiely gives us something different when in CM.

I implore all spurs fans to look towards the works of fellow fan Phil Collins when it comes to developing a proper song for Sissoko.

Back
Top Bottom