Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To the tune of Sailing by Rod Stewart.

Moussa Sissoko
Moussa Sissoko
He comes from France so
He likes frogs legs.
Moussa Sissoko
He's a top bloke though
It's just a shame he's
Got two left pegs.

He's a beast with those white wristbands
Wears them All the time
Mou sa sis so ko
oh oh
We think they look pretty lame
But we love him all the same
Mou sa sis so ko.
Oh oh

You can say what you like about Moussa. Say he's overpriced. Say he's clumsy and awkward. Say he's out of place in our midfield setup. Say he has the first touch of an elephant. But... fuck, I forgot what my point was now.

He only got 10 minutes last night but put in another solid shift I think. Not long enough to give a proper rating but he did well defensively, mainly by stressing Dortmund rather than any actual breaks.

And then of course we had that scoring opportunity at the end. Avoided offside, Did a bit of a bullrush, held off two defenders into the box and then flummoxed the shot. Peak Sissoko in a way. Who knows how it would have gone had he not had the defenders on him?

But I like that he is showing ambition! I haven't done a full on comparisson but It hink he's had more assist and scoring opportunities so far this season than all of last season (or at least it feels like it). I'll take a player that dares to try and fails, than a player too scared to even try any day of the week.

Hopefully he keeps up the graft vs Swansea.

Thought it was a quietly good game from Sissoko against West Ham today. Turning into a very valuable asset - someone who can start next to Dier in that CM spot and allow Dembele to get rotated. We'll also be even more sured up in that position once Winks is back to being fully fit (assuming Poch doesn't choose to throw him in as an attacking midfielder).

So far this season he has been a solid craftsman. Nothing too remarkable but he has not been bad either. He'd probably look better next to someone like Winks or Dembele who is more comfortable with the ball. Since they'd compliment each other.

Definitely turning into a good squad/rotation player

Very good game from him, first half he was so important for us, linked up so well with Aurier, carried the ball ip the pitch, strong on it, especially as the midfield was hectic. Also played a couple of wonderful through balls.

Very good game from him, first half he was so important for us, linked up so well with Aurier, carried the ball ip the pitch, strong on it, especially as the midfield was hectic. Also played a couple of wonderful through balls.
He stood up when we needed him to!:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom