Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He provides us with something completely different when playing at central midfield.

So quick and powerful that opposing central midfielders cant handle or track his forward runs off the ball. We haven't had anyone like that since Alli played central midfield.

Important if he can start producing consistently.

He did well today but has often been the case in the important moments his head and feet turn into blocks of woods with the ball ricocheting off at odd angles.

According to Poch's press conference he came off with cramp and was taken off as a precaution.

Hopefully he is back for Swansea then. He had a real solid performance today. He fumbled a bit when it came to his scoring opportunities but I think as we saw today, his main job should be as a central mover of the ball and to do his runs to open up space. Not the most flashy and high profile role. But one that is needed.

Anyone else get the feeling he was trying to impress a new best friend today?

Whatever it was, be it a new position, a wake up call or whatever else it was, I thought he looked like a panther on the pitch today.

A couple of goals will really get his blood pumping. World Cup year and a great performance to kick on from can only be good for Tottenham Hotspur.

Start absolutely owning games now Moussa, a bit of skill, a bit of guile and start to feel at home now. Get that brain adjusted and become a little bit more artful and shrewd and you'll be fine

Anyone else get the feeling he was trying to impress a new best friend today?

Whatever it was, be it a new position, a wake up call or whatever else it was, I thought he looked like a panther on the pitch today.

A couple of goals will really get his blood pumping. World Cup year and a great performance to kick on from can only be good for Tottenham Hotspur.

Start absolutely owning games now Moussa, a bit of skill, a bit of guile and start to feel at home now. Get that brain adjusted and become a little bit more artful and shrewd and you'll be fine
He's played well for a while mate. Takes ages for Spurs fans to catch up and to tame the hate

He's played well for a while mate. Takes ages for Spurs fans to catch up and to tame the hate

I've definitely seen an improvement since pre-season but today he actually put himself in genuinely good positions to receive the ball in goal threatening areas. Very front foot and didn't look alienated. A goal will really breathe something else into him moving forward. I hope it comes sooner rather than later

Would you guys reckon sissoko could score in a brothel?
He's got 3 kids so I'm sure he's capable
Because he missed some opportunities today. Would do his confidence wonder
Depends on what his role is. I think most are starting to see him as more of the type of player that moves the ball up the pitch, a deliverer. Rather than as a goal scorer.

A goal would obviously be grand for him. But I don't think amount of goals scored should be his measuring stick

Back
Top Bottom