Mike Dean

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are in need of some passion in this club, hope Pochettino and the player keep fighting with referees and other team player, that's what we are lacking, some cuntiness.

We cannot blame the defeat on VAR, but Dean shouldn't be in charge of Spurs games. He clearly wants to show that he isn't a Spurs fan. That particular bullshit rumour has cost us a lot.

Roberts :
“I honestly believe that 100 per cent. I think what they’ve done is all ganged up and said to each other, ‘just don’t give them anything’.“That’s obviously what’s happening."

Excruciatingly embarrassing, he should know better than to make such a media statement.

It is a bit embarrassing, and it’s not something I believe, but to be honest after years of Fergie, Mourinho, Wenger, and others using the media to put added pressure on referees, I have no issue with this.

Haven't seen Spurs receive a fair refereeing display in years and it gets worse every year. They are ganging up to stop Tottenham getting in the top four. With the mistakes made by Poch and certain players, it's working.

But so-called "fans" like you live in denial at the bleeding obvious.
giphy.gif

I love how everyone who doesn’t believe in the conspiracy isn’t a real fan.

Sometime in the first half, This guy gave a completely pointless advantage at midfield and practically splurged his pants he was so proud of himself.

Game is not about him, he needs to fuck off.

Cannot complain today. He did not give the penalty as VA R did nor the Lloris incident. Whilst he could have sent Sterling off and had he done so VAR would have backed him as a close decision. However had he not sent the MC player off it would have been a very different goal. Perhaps his problem was not the club but Poch after that incident.
Should've sent Sterling off 3 times. One after the brutal tackle, two after the dive and three after the arguement with Hugo. Still despise the cunt.

Back
Top Bottom