Mighty Spurs v Naaridge City 26/12/15 - 15-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it. I'm having £20 on saints to win 2-1. Pelle to score first (if he's playing) it's Christmas FFS.
whywouldyoudothat.jpg

A rabona goal would have made it perfect :lameladisgust:

Loved that.
If only that rabona had gone in. Lamela was incredible today. Just gutted he didn't square it to Kane properly at the end as had money on a Harry hat trick. The cunt
Lovely to see Carroll score a belter and then receive the 'one of our own' chant from the whole ground. Brought a little Christmas tear to me eyes.

That's the problem with The Rabona... if it goes in, you're on MOTD Goal of The Month... if it doesn't, you look like a showboating cunt with little respect for the opposition!

we can all try a Rabona when we're 2-0 up... but my question; would he have tried it, if it were 0-0 in the 90th minute??
:lamelashock:

Great result. Downsides were that Lloris needed to make a few good saves and Lamela should have scored 2. The first one he should have used his right foot which he really needs to improve. The 2nd was just embarrassing and showed a distinct lack of a killer instinct. When he scored the hat-trick against Monaco, I thought he had turned the corner but he really needs to score more from the position he plays.
Overall very happy and think it would be a mistake to rotate too much for Monday
Harsh...

If there was a downside for me it was Toby failing to score...let's face it the Belgians probably have the some of the biggest heads in Europe!!!!
Tempo...let's talk about tempo....
There's a distinct manner in which we approach games.
Today was the perfect example.
Let's see what they got...
Let's probe a bit...
A bit more...
Cracks appearing...
Let's apply more pressure...
They're on the back foot...2==0 at halftime...
QED.

Very controlled performance, but plenty-a-plenty to beat a side like Naaridge.

Still a few key players are a bit off tempo, but this system means, that as long as everyone works hard, things generally don't fall apart (like Newcastle when we stopped working).

Back
Top Bottom