Mighty Spurs v Naaridge City 26/12/15 - 15-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure about that. If you are relying on Cameron Jerome to keep you up you are in trouble.

Ok, maybe my original comment was a bit too generous, but I do think they're better organized than Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle. And their squad is better or on par with those mentioned plus Bournemouth and West Brom.

If they stick to their game plan I think they have a good chance.

Absolutely delighted with this result. Perfect to give us confidence for the weekend. Plus, Man U lost and Palace drew so even better for our top four hopes.

All credit to Poch. He's convincing me more and more, and with only one first team striker at that (I still think we need to sign someone in Jan though).

2F9EC49B00000578-0-image-a-97_1451145777097.jpg

Lamela: Woops you almost fell mate just had to grab your neck to stop you... and Merry Christmas
Alli: ... and happy new year

Top top lads.

My only down side was the 4 on 1 chance which fizzled out. Lamela had too many options and had mental overload. Been there done that. I think he wanted to pass too much when the defender was giving the shot.

Just got back from the game. What a day. Park lane was rocking, I hope you could tell on tv. The team looked great, lamela was everywhere, Kane scored two right in front of us, and we sang happy birthday for Hugo and he got a clean sheet for his bday. Couldn't ask for a better first game to the lane. Wish I could go every week.

My only down side was the 4 on 1 chance which fizzled out. Lamela had too many options and had mental overload. Been there done that. I think he wanted to pass too much when the defender was giving the shot.
Commentators said that the free three were too tight, that is, too close to each other. I thought whomever was the leftmost had the best chance.

Commentators said that the free three were too tight, that is, too close to each other. I thought whomever was the leftmost had the best chance.
Indeed. Looked to me like we'd have been far better off with 3-on-1 instead.

If Son wasn't there, Kane could have drifted further left and would have probably completed his hatrick.
:kanehand:

Great result. Downsides were that Lloris needed to make a few good saves and Lamela should have scored 2. The first one he should have used his right foot which he really needs to improve. The 2nd was just embarrassing and showed a distinct lack of a killer instinct. When he scored the hat-trick against Monaco, I thought he had turned the corner but he really needs to score more from the position he plays.
Overall very happy and think it would be a mistake to rotate too much for Monday

Back
Top Bottom