Mighty Spurs v Naaridge City 26/12/15 - 15-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SouthStand Billy

🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓
The mighty Spurs host the Carrot Crunching Canaries..
Boxing Day 15-00..

Welcome Naaridge.
th

th

th
th

th
th

3-1 all day long.

Last edited:
[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Davies, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Team picks itself. Win the midfield battle, force them into errors and pressure them on the ball. They have a lot of pace, but if we win the individual battles then it should be business as usual.

All well and good, but why are you only on first name terms with our centre backs?

:vdvdive:

:lennonlol:

I might be taking this too literally, but isn't the claimed sister-Mum relationship as claimed in the song impossible. Even in Norfolk? Wouldn't girlfriend fit and be more accurate?

2-1 Spurs, Dier and Alderweireld, they are shit at defending corners.

Not If she's your older sister. The inference is that your dad impregnated his daughter who then gives birth to you. Hence she is both your sister and your mum.

Bless your innocence though

Just seen some Norwich fan put on Facebook on the Lad Bible post regarding Kane.. 'fuck off Kane. We've just beat United 2-1 at Old Trafford. Your lot are next'

1. Spurs squad is better than the United squad.
2. Spurs tactics are completely different. Spurs play very intense, high pressure and fast football.
3. Spurs have Harry Kane, they don't.
I bet he's the toast of the town with that incisive piece of analysis. He'll be getting "high sixes" off all his mates down the pub. :goonermong:

Just got back from the game. What a day. Park lane was rocking, I hope you could tell on tv. The team looked great, lamela was everywhere, Kane scored two right in front of us, and we sang happy birthday for Hugo and he got a clean sheet for his bday. Couldn't ask for a better first game to the lane. Wish I could go every week.

This spell from now up to Fiorentina in mid February is where we should start pulling away from Watford and Palace....and catching Leicester.....for the simple fact that every team plays the same frequency of fixtures.

Our squad is built to cope with two matches a week, but even with that the Europa still takes it out of us and allows our opposition a full week to prepare versus our one day.

Another massive positive from yesterday's game for me was Lamela's work rate and especially his defensive work - very underrated if anything

Back
Top Bottom